Apple signs deal with Warner Music, remains far apart with Sony Music
0. phoneArena 02 Jun 2013, 21:26 posted on
On Sunday, Apple signed a deal with Warner Music that gives Apple the rights to stream Warner Music on its widely anticipated streaming music site dubbed iRadio; Apple has been rumored to be rolling out an ad-supported free streaming music site since February when some icons leaked on an Apple iPad running iOS 6.1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 9313; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple you can sign me to a record deal anytime.
7. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
ikr Sony is being a bunch of cheapskapes.
9. joey_sfb (Posts: 1974; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Nothing beats Apple, the Lord of Cheapest skapes.
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5648; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
LOL. Looks like SONY got u this time Apple. SONY owns COLUMBIA AND MGM two biggest franchise in the music industry.
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 1974; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Sony would sign when the price is right. In the mean time they should do more high end phone with audiophile audio. Samsung support aptx for all their high end phone.
6. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Sony honami with high end walkman dac/amps built in.
- Walkman audio chip
- 5-inch Triluminos touchscreen
- 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- 20MP or 16MP Cyber-shot CMOS camera with Carl Zeiss lens, xenon flash and dual LED
- 2.3GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 2,700mAh to 3,000mAh battery
rumored specs for it
11. Atlas (Posts: 154; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
No they have the Walkman brand, the pioneers of portable audio.
3. Zero0 (Posts: 561; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I can't wait for Apple to invent and patent music streaming.
4. pyradark (Posts: 710; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
so that means iRadio would be incomplete bcoz sony is not part of it!!!
too bad you wont get to hear any britney and 1D on stream hahaha