Apple selling 750,000 iPads a day, could sell 12 million in March
0. phoneArena 20 Mar 2012, 09:58 posted on
The new iPad has quickly grown to become the best selling tablet in the industry with 3 million units sold just over the opening weekend…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Rumors always make me surprised. Really impressive numbers
2. tahnik (Posts: 133; Member since: 17 Jul 2011)
I love Android,I love iOS...
But the truth is Apple really has done it.....
I mean millions of people can't be just fans....
20. qxavierus (Posts: 32; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Not just fans, but iSh*eps :)
Come on, how do you call people that saved the money for the next Apple product, before it's even announced? I don't know about you, but I call them iSh*eps.
21. frydaexiii (Posts: 1284; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Nope, just a few thousand iFans and the rest are just bandwagoners who are too dumb to know better
4. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Who is saying "World Under Recession".
6. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
those numbers sound big, but when u put all tablets sold against the world population, its still well less than 10%. We americans love to blow every penny we have though, so its not surprising.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 14155; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's a stupid statement considering that alot of the worlds population are poor,babies,small kids,and very old. C'mon man make sense with your posts. How much of the worlds population can't afford a tablet,have no use for one, or wouldn't know the first thing to do with one.
7. trin (Posts: 88; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Apple is the Qtip of cotton-swabs. The best thing about apple tho is marketing. They're geniuses in that aspect.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 14155; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
True they are genius at marketing,but the bad part of putting millions of devices into people's hands is having them be poor performing. Apple continues to do well, cuz they continue to put out great products.
19. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
True, then the little cotton tip comes off ,gets stuck in your ear canal and it's a major pain to get it out...lol!!! Great analogy!!!
8. drtech (banned) (Posts: 135; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
That's crazy, but I don't see them being able to keep this pace up. Sales are always higher during launch. Still it will be interesting to see how many they sell.
12. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
God must have really loved fools cause he created so many of them:-P
18. rudlie (Posts: 182; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
u as His top model of the "so many of them" hahaha
15. Mr.Best (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Love 'em or hate 'em you've gotta admit they know how to sell
17. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Tax money and Ipad 2 trade ins. Plain and simple.
22. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Tim Cook... he kind of looks like a hypothetical child of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, doesn't he?
23. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
So much so, it's freaky... It's like they were all dropped here from the same planet Tom Cruise came from...lol.