Apple sees plenty of downloads on iTunes for Michael Jackson songs
1. E.N. posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:43 0
I noticed that too. Yesterday, Black Eyed Peas had the highest selling album. As of now, they are number 10 and #1-9 is all Michael albums. Black Eyed Peas still have the number 1 song, but Michael Jackson is #2,3,4,5,7,9,11,12,15,17, etc. And this is all within about 24 hours.
9. volvo posted on 27 Jun 2009, 09:09 0
id understand how BOOM BOOM POW would get THAT many downloads...i mean it's really not that great of a song.
3. yourmom07 posted on 26 Jun 2009, 19:01 0
MJ IS A BEAST !! PASSED && STILL MAKING MILLIONS HE'LL BE DEEPLY MISSED--PLASTIC AND ALL
4. drewsky posted on 26 Jun 2009, 19:32 0
I heard amazon has been out of stock of MJ's Albums. His sales increased 700%!
10. drewsky posted on 27 Jun 2009, 11:57 0
750 mill Worldwide. Thriller sold 50 mill worldwide by itself.
13. yourmom07 posted on 27 Jun 2009, 15:55 0
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN MY BAD. THATS A WHOLE LOTTA DOUGH THO
14. behold--me posted on 28 Jun 2009, 18:05 0
um actually yourmom07 michael jackson has the highest selling album......ever 100 million copies............with just the album thriller and millions more with the other albums he made the music world will never be the same rip
6. ddripp posted on 26 Jun 2009, 20:23 0
i hope they share some of these profits with his 3 KIDS they making SERIOUS $$$ right now. R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
8. fzv_xander posted on 27 Jun 2009, 03:59 0
R.I.P Michael Jackson we will miss you forever v_v
15. behold--me posted on 28 Jun 2009, 18:07 0
you know you are a damn music genius when you have 9 out of the top ten albums on apple.com Without MJ? no moonwalk none of his songs he was such a good artist that his producer had like 70 grammy nominations and won like almost 30 of those imagine what m j accomplished