Apple seeds iOS 7.0.3 to employees and partners as more bugs are found
0. phoneArena 02 Oct 2013, 23:26 posted on
Earlier Wednesday, we told you that Apple would be sending out a software update to fix some problems that iMessage users were having getting their messages sent out in a timely fashion; some messages were being received hours late, in a batch with other tardy posts. The buzz on the street is that iOS 7.0.3 has been seeded to employees and partners for final testing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nestea (Posts: 33; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
There are a lot of bugs:
19. hrasda (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
here is the list of bug fixes for iOS 7.0.3 amongtech.com/ios-7-0-3-update-coming-next-week-fixing-imessage-bug/
2. ilia1986 (unregistered)
"One problem involves the word iCloud showing up randomly on the screen of an Apple iPhone 5 running iOS 7. The second glitch involved the status bar on top of the screen disappearing."
LOL. Just LOL.
Another glitch - iOS users randomly throwing their phones to the sea and buying an android phone. Apple is yet to come to a solution for this glitch, but Phil Schiller was quoted in saying "even in the depths of the sea iOS causes fish to vomit because of the parallax effect".
7. Lift_Off (Posts: 150; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
What sea are you looking in?
10. Killer_Instinct (Posts: 22; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
So according to your link SAMSUNG is the whole ANDROID.
12. taikucing (Posts: 581; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Sorry, that survey doesn't represent the worldwide smartphone switch. Probably just one country.
15. tech2 (Posts: 821; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
That's only a US survey undertaken by only 500 people ! Nice try
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1511; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Moreover iOS 7 is rushed, every time they are releasing new update in smaller versions for bugs found, this is so iStupid. They need to fix all bugs and release a higher version update or more stable build.
5. Lift_Off (Posts: 150; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
oh wow putting an i in front of stupid is so funny and original
16. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 107; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Pretty much the mentality of all Android owners is it not? ;-)
4. leolzn (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
On my ipad 4th generation crashes, and restarts the ipad, when on facetime
6. woodshop20 (Posts: 433; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
IOS 7 has so many bugs it's not even funny. Overlapped PNGs are rife in this OS. IOS now feels like a nightly version of a custom Android rom.
8. Landmarkcm (Posts: 285; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Knock on wood! No bugs on my 5C. Best device overall ive owned & ive had alot on every OS including webOS.
13. azafirster (Posts: 41; Member since: 01 May 2012)
Not to mention battery drain problem. Arghhhhhh
17. jacko1977 (Posts: 330; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
i thought ios was ment to be perfect by all the isheep
20. altezza (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
Anyone have an issue with search? If you search in your calendar, it only lists events for the past year. It used to list everything. Also, searching in your text messages doesn't bring up the correct results. Hope they found and fixed these bugs too.