Apple security chief turns in his badge as scapegoat of the missing Apple iPhone 4S affair
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2011, 02:04 posted on
Taking early retirement, Apple security chief John Theriault has left the Cupertino based tech titan; some say the former G-man was gently removed from his job for screwing up the investigation of the allegedly stolen Apple iPhone 4S prototype which has never turned up anywhere...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Yes. The marketing publicity plan turned bad this year. Maybe next year we don't get the same stupid story "apple phone lost in a bar". It worked fine only last year
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
"it will be iphone lost in a zoo, chimps found annoying Siri until it crashed."
3. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Like I said when it happened and no diehard apple dork wanted to listen.. it was an ILLEGAL SEARCH AND (non)SEIZURE by the Apple Gestapo.
12. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
and yet no charges filed against Apple...
14. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Lets face it Apple have never been and never will be on the right side of the moral compass,Gestapo is a suitable labeling alright though!
4. goflet (Posts: 50; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
iphone 4 is identical to iphone 4s so how can anyone understand it was iphone4s?
5. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
Next year the iphone will be lost in space lol
10. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
please dont say that or else Apple will sue and search the universe just to find that dumb phone and probably the whole universe need to be closed (no fly zone?) until dumb phone were found
7. Astreo (Posts: 101; Member since: 05 May 2011)
you do realize almost all phones are just adding one or two things and call it an upgrade right? everyone does it, not just apple.
8. mukrenol (Posts: 90; Member since: 03 Sep 2011)
at least make the design a bit more noticeable different
they are so close identical that you hardly tell the difference at first glance
until you sit down and look at it... THEN you know it's different
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Android NEVER does that,
unless you count...
Droid X 1 & 2
Motorola Droid 1,2,3
Incredible 1 & 2
etc etc etc
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Everything Apple done is unlawful. Im sure they will do it yet again for the next IP5.