Apple 'secret project' with French designer Philippe Starck really just a big boat?
0. phoneArena 18 Apr 2012, 03:59 posted on
Rumors have been circulating around the internet about comments made by Philippe Starck, a french designer. Starck was interviewed by a French radio station, where he hinted at a "revolutionary Apple project" that he couldn't discuss in detail due to Apple's secrecy. Apple immediately denied that it was working with Starck on any such project...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darktranquillity (Posts: 282; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Rejoice iphan's, your master got a luxury iboat.
20. hepresearch (unregistered)
Posthumously? How ironic... although, hopefully the family gets to enjoy it for a good while. A giant luxury yacht seems like a terrible thing to waste once it "must be completed".
21. GENARAL.LEVY (banned) (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Apr 2012)
Ha ha ha how so funny..... An iNlay wtf?
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1429; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Don't tell me now that Google with follow suit with Android boat!
3. ilia1986 (unregistered)
If it will - you won't need an invitation to get on it! :)
14. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
No,we will build an Android submarine and send it to the bottom!!!
22. hepresearch (unregistered)
Doubtful... although the name "Chrome boat" could be sort of catchy... Mark Zuckerberg might get himself a Facebook yacht, though... lifestyles of the rich and famous...
4. putes (Posts: 37; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Now Apple will claim a patent on boats and the U.S. patent agency will granted to them.
10. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Hope it sinks like the original titanic.. :D that would be awesome!
18. Abdul92 (Posts: 42; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
Really? Is it really that serious that someone is designing a boat for themselves?
6. networkdood (Posts: 4748; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
wow, so that original story was just about 'nothing'.....kind of like Seinfeld.....
19. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
But Seinfield was funny and entertaining, not THAT.
8. mercorp (Posts: 915; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
samsung will create a Galaxy canon to destroy this boat!
9. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
is that a pic of the actual boat? its neat, but I expected it to be much much bigger
11. Virile (Posts: 38; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
From what i read the boat is still in the designing process so the picture would be what it could look like when its done.
12. Fallout09 (Posts: 397; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
You sir... are a moron! Is that a picture of the acutal boat? Really?
15. PaulNotFromSweden (Posts: 50; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I thought it would be bigger too. On my screen, it's only like an inch long.
13. BattleBrat (Posts: 853; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I see a giant glass apple with an outtboard motor LOL
17. gallitoking (Posts: 4571; Member since: 17 May 2011)
no ipad and iphone redesign ohh but a yacht is?... hmmm I will just charge my iphone before I get my blood to a higher temperature