Apple scales back iPhone production, ramps up iPad
0. phoneArena 16 May 2012, 11:44 posted on
Apple may already be starting to scale back production of iPhones in anticipation of its next device, which is expected to debut in the fall. According to Shaw Wu, an analyst with...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
what doesnt kill Apple only makes it stronger
3. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Windows 8 Tablets are coming to kill iPad!! Soon!! :)
4. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 444; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
You must be dreaming. Let's face the reality...
5. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
It won't kill but it maybe will sell better because when w8 tablets are out the staff at stores will probebly recommend w8 tablets over ipad because w8 can run desktop applications.
But it will take time when that happens.
8. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Windows 8 tablets won't run desktop apps or have flash
14. GENARAL.LEVY (banned) (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Apr 2012)
True i agree. its restricted than ios.
23. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Ipad doesn't even use FLASH. they use HTML.
11. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 444; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Windows 8 tablets should sell better than Android (at least to say this). Topping iPad, its gonna take a long time.
7. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Haha that's what everyone said about android tablets.
10. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
If you don't like any other os or phone why dont you just go and read at macrumors?
15. GENARAL.LEVY (banned) (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Apr 2012)
Uve got that wrong! Phonearena is full of
24. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
you should rename yourself igallitoking.
25. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Don't think he will. HE'S EGO is just as big as APPLE