Apple says court is being misled by Proview's claim of iPad trademark ownership
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Mar 2012, 20:12
Apple has filed a statement in Chinese courts accusing Proview of intentionally trying to mislead the court with its claim of ownership to the iPad trademark; Apple said it was tricked into signing a document that would later be used to cause confusion in Chinese courts...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lucas777 posted on 13 Mar 2012, 20:42 4
if they paid for the rights then they paid for the rights… if they didnt they didnt… someone must have kept a record i hope…
there needs to be more coordination between countries on things like this
7. anywherehome posted on 14 Mar 2012, 07:13 2
but mainly Im misled because I ve bought Samsung Tab 7.7 instead of iPad :)
2. JBz007 posted on 13 Mar 2012, 20:45 3
I sure have been reading Cupertino a lot these past few weeks....
3. B3BLW29 posted on 13 Mar 2012, 23:30 0
Humm looks like somebody is paying Patent Troll in their own coin..
4. breathlesstao posted on 14 Mar 2012, 01:03 3
Oh, look who's talkin' about misleading the court... COUGHphotoshoppedCOUGHimagesCOUGH 8)
5. SlimSoulja86 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 02:28 2
I'm considered an iFan, but really come on now, can't we go at least 24 hours without any Apple useless article?
Like really now.
8. bayusuputra posted on 14 Mar 2012, 09:38 1
yeah, man.. an apple a day keeps the doctor away.. but 10 apples a day keeps the diarrhoea with you..
9. andro. posted on 14 Mar 2012, 10:40 0
In the case of APPLE itself just on bite could prove fatal!
10. roscuthiii posted on 14 Mar 2012, 21:51 0
Someone should hire the Proview analysts, consultants, and strategists for this diabolical plan. What foresight they must have had to lay this trap for Apple back in 2009 over the word "ipad" and to spring it now considering Apple's position in valuation.
As far as "misleading" goes... what of Apple using a dummy corporation in the first place to try to obtain the trademark?