Apple running trials with larger iPhone displays and 13" touchscreen panels, says WSJ
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2013, 01:51 posted on
As for this year's crop, the Journal has probed the supply chain to confirm an iPhone with the current shell and screen resolution is coming our way, as is an iPad with lighter and thinner display package, which would make for a svelter tablet with the same resolution we have now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
its not that large actually . many people carry 13inch mac air. but if you imagine a mac air without its keyboard and all. it would be really great !!
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6249; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Wayyy too big than our 5-6" phones. Who the hell going to buy a 13" phone? Cost probably be 1,000$
11. OnlyiPhone (Posts: 29; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
They wouldn't be making a 13" phone nobody would do that it would be for and iPad or MacBook like this article just said
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Every inch an iPad, yummy :)
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5610; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Sounds like an effort is underfoot to walk back the claims of a 4+ inch display in the iP5S. Any larger display will be part of an iP6.
10. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
And now, even larger black borders on some apps!
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I like the idea I think its kind off bringing tablets closer to replacing PCs
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Apple should just stick with their 3.5" sweetspot.
13. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Nah man for the iphone stop at 5 inch 5.7 is damn too big and the ipad stay a 10 or 9.7 but no any further