Apple rumored to buy flash storage maker Anobit for $400-$500 million
0. phoneArena 13 Dec 2011, 06:50 posted on
Apple is not the type of company that grows on acquisitions of hardware companies. As a matter of fact, Cupertino has only bought four hardware companies in the last 20 years…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
iphones are already helping them to murn all the way.
11. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
thanks for such a great comment.. what exactly do u expect to accomplish with that?
5. ardent1 (Posts: 1983; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Patents!! Google spent billions for Motorola patents.
Apple sees value in Anobit's patents.
6. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
To make quality. Apple did.
The motorola patents are for defence mostly.
7. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The fruit company wants to buy a storage company :O
10. jacko (unregistered)
anobit never heard of them o.O