Apple revises Tim Cook's option deal to reflect stock price drop
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2013, 22:41 posted on
While investors in Apple have been taking it on the chin ever since the day the Apple iPhone 5 was launched last September; that was the day that Apple briefly traded over $700. Since then, it has been all downhill for the stock which is currently trading at $413. If you've taken a hit in the wallet or pocketbook thanks to Apple's declining stock price, let it be known that Apple's board feels your pain...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Good luck with your new pay package...
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 20028; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That dude is filthy rich, and you wanna make fun of his pay package. I bet you wish you made a 16th of what he makes. With that kinda money you don't need good luck.
3. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
4. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2155; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Maybe he can ask J.K. Shin for some tips...oh, right, I forgot that Apple lost stock value on perceived softness, whereas Samsung is losing because people have stopped buying.
5. iushnt (Posts: 1559; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Any proof on people have stopped buying Samsung products apart from analysts estimations?
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 20028; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No, your statement was lame, and jealous. You are a couch potato apple hating fanboy. He's a multi millionaire CEO, of the most valued tech company on earth. You're hating...now lol that. Go run some speed tests on your quad core phone, and let Mr Cook handle his huge pay days.
8. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Can't wait to buy iphone 5s/6!! :)
10. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
It's nice to wake up on a Saturday morning and gaze at your Dark & Lovely'ness. I feel bad for our leader and iCEO but, you're kinda' taking a serious discussion about the abysmal stock value drop of "Our Makers" and handling it like an immature Lollipop Guild kid. There really is no need to stoop to such a level; you should feel confidence and pride in knowing that when our beloved Apple releases iOS7 on our next iPhone, with it's rAiNbow BriTe Theme, everything will change and a new revolution will hence forth.
9. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
je je je ..... iPaycut
(Wow, that stock has taken a NOSE dive)
11. tedkord (Posts: 10613; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
So, instead of the 400 million dollars they're worth today, he will only get 260 million dollars?
How's a guy supposed to live on that?
12. roscuthiii (Posts: 2202; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
What happens if he doesnt make it the 8 years???
15. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I hope their shares will SHRINK FURTHER.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 20028; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
What you're failing to realize, is that shares and market cap value are two different things. Despite their stock falling, they're still "by far" the most valuable tech company on earth. Current market cap for apple is 388.1B for google it's 292.8B. I'm sure that doesn't sit well with fanboygadget80, but it's current as of rite now.
16. lyndon420 (Posts: 3962; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
They better pump out their new iwatch accessory soon before Tim loses his shirt.