Apple reveals the prices for unlocked versions of the Apple iPhone 5 in the U.S. and Canada
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2012, 02:09 posted on
While not expected to be available on the September 21st launch date for the Apple iPhone 5 in the U.S., the Cupertino based firm has announced pricing for unlocked versions of thev phone in the United states and Canada...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
No thanks, I'll buy the 920 with my money. If someone is giving it for free then I wouldn't mind having a nicely designed toy as well.
4. Phonesarecool (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
Ok just preordered mine. No problems. Can't wait to see it. Good bye Android. I'll miss you.
6. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
in my country the 16gb iPhone 5 will cost $900 !!
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
at that price range i would indeed buy a high end android phone or a f**king new laptop!
no way in hell would ibuy an iphone!
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Oh apple... When will you take my money XDXD
10. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
So when are you getting your iPhone 5? Orders are being accepted now.
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
To be honest... I never bought every single of Apple product...
I just collect it from my neighbor relatives and friends once they tired of it...
I'm waiting someone here to give me tho :) really cannot afford it
15. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
LOL ok wendy........ok :)
12. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
o lord two faced wendy when will we see a "stable" side of you?
16. wendygarett (unregistered)
Oh dear, I just sarcastic XDXD...
13. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
But I will keep my ANDROID galaxy note 1. No way to sell my android phone.
18. Muche (Posts: 14; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
with that kind of money,, i can buy the LUMIA 920 and a midrange android to play with and tweak
20. fsnas (Posts: 100; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
i'll buy an iPhone once it gets these features:
- bluetooth file transfer
- wireless charging
- pureview camera equivalent
- puremotion HD+ screen equivalent
- SD card
- solid quality (no breakable glass)
otherwise, i will definitely go with nokia lumia 920!
23. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
are u trying to mix in android with nokia and buy if that mixture is from apple :\
21. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
if someone dont have any iphone then yes its good if he she buys if someone already have 4/4S then to buy this will be foolish move
24. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Almost 1000 dollars for the unlocked version of a 4 inch phone. Pretty much is a mini computer but not sure on the cost above that of a tablet.
26. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The iPhone never appeal to me, it is not that I don't like, it just it doesn't attract me. I don't find anything attractive and value for money for it.
The only things that's very appealing to me, Nokia Windows Phones and Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
27. JDMC..SmartphoneFan (Posts: 8; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
A lot of money to a regular features smartphone...
28. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3428; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I find it rather interesting that the Canadian dollar is currently worth more than the U.S. dollar, yet the Canadian versions cost more.
32. mrbtree (Posts: 59; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
import tax and the cost of shipping, simple as that. here in aus we pay close to $800 for a 16gb iphone 4s. a samsung galaxy nexus is $496 and a samsung galaxy s2 is $538. current flagships (one x, s3, note) are still cheaper than the base iphone 4/4s/5
30. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Who pays that much for an Iphone that are missing several features that the Android now has, OMG Greedy Bas#$@*DS, I'm so tired of Apple. Thats like rent money, a car payment, a trip I could be taking. I'm sorry I would not be paying that much for no damn phone that's ridculous & who ever goes out & purchases it for that much are stupid themselves
33. Muzhhur (Posts: 257; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
its so expensive, Mexico doesnt have lte network, I think its just a waste of money for an unfashion device, I want the Lumia 920.
34. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
LOL thanks but my sensation and my Gnex still working.