Apple reveals the prices for unlocked versions of the Apple iPhone 5 in the U.S. and Canada
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:09
While not expected to be available on the September 21st launch date for the Apple iPhone 5 in the U.S., the Cupertino based firm has announced pricing for unlocked versions of thev phone in the United states and Canada...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. No_Nonsense posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:18 20 2
No thanks, I'll buy the 920 with my money. If someone is giving it for free then I wouldn't mind having a nicely designed toy as well.
4. Phonesarecool posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:19 8 18
Ok just preordered mine. No problems. Can't wait to see it. Good bye Android. I'll miss you.
6. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 2 days ago posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:26 10 1
in my country the 16gb iPhone 5 will cost $900 !!
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:30 12 0
at that price range i would indeed buy a high end android phone or a f**king new laptop!
no way in hell would ibuy an iphone!
10. Droid_X_Doug posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:41 4 2
So when are you getting your iPhone 5? Orders are being accepted now.
14. wendygarett posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:49 8 0
To be honest... I never bought every single of Apple product...
I just collect it from my neighbor relatives and friends once they tired of it...
I'm waiting someone here to give me tho :) really cannot afford it
15. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:50 2 0
LOL ok wendy........ok :)
12. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:43 7 1
o lord two faced wendy when will we see a "stable" side of you?
22. haseebzahid posted on 14 Sep 2012, 05:29 0 1
new troll on the move :\
13. joseph98 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:46 6 0
But I will keep my ANDROID galaxy note 1. No way to sell my android phone.
18. Muche posted on 14 Sep 2012, 03:52 2 0
with that kind of money,, i can buy the LUMIA 920 and a midrange android to play with and tweak
20. fsnas posted on 14 Sep 2012, 04:45 4 0
i'll buy an iPhone once it gets these features:
- bluetooth file transfer
- wireless charging
- pureview camera equivalent
- puremotion HD+ screen equivalent
- SD card
- solid quality (no breakable glass)
otherwise, i will definitely go with nokia lumia 920!
23. haseebzahid posted on 14 Sep 2012, 05:31 1 0
are u trying to mix in android with nokia and buy if that mixture is from apple :\
21. haseebzahid posted on 14 Sep 2012, 05:28 1 0
if someone dont have any iphone then yes its good if he she buys if someone already have 4/4S then to buy this will be foolish move
24. speckledapple posted on 14 Sep 2012, 05:59 1 0
Almost 1000 dollars for the unlocked version of a 4 inch phone. Pretty much is a mini computer but not sure on the cost above that of a tablet.
26. Bluesky02 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 08:51 1 0
The iPhone never appeal to me, it is not that I don't like, it just it doesn't attract me. I don't find anything attractive and value for money for it.
The only things that's very appealing to me, Nokia Windows Phones and Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
27. JDMC..SmartphoneFan posted on 14 Sep 2012, 08:59 1 0
A lot of money to a regular features smartphone...
28. g2a5b0e posted on 14 Sep 2012, 09:00 1 0
I find it rather interesting that the Canadian dollar is currently worth more than the U.S. dollar, yet the Canadian versions cost more.
32. mrbtree posted on 14 Sep 2012, 10:30 1 0
import tax and the cost of shipping, simple as that. here in aus we pay close to $800 for a 16gb iphone 4s. a samsung galaxy nexus is $496 and a samsung galaxy s2 is $538. current flagships (one x, s3, note) are still cheaper than the base iphone 4/4s/5
30. Rayvelynn posted on 14 Sep 2012, 09:53 0 0
Who pays that much for an Iphone that are missing several features that the Android now has, OMG Greedy Bas#$@*DS, I'm so tired of Apple. Thats like rent money, a car payment, a trip I could be taking. I'm sorry I would not be paying that much for no damn phone that's ridculous & who ever goes out & purchases it for that much are stupid themselves
33. Muzhhur posted on 14 Sep 2012, 11:50 0 0
its so expensive, Mexico doesnt have lte network, I think its just a waste of money for an unfashion device, I want the Lumia 920.
34. techguy22 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 13:43 0 0
LOL thanks but my sensation and my Gnex still working.