Apple putting on a show for the FTC?
source: WSJ via FierceMobile
1. phoenix87 (Posts: 19; Member since: 03 Jul 2010)
And one would think that with all that money they are making, CRAPPEL would at least fix all the FUDGED UP icrap's for free.
4. E.N. (Posts: 2280; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
What? Can you speak English instead of trying to be funny.
6. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
OK english. Question is now whatdid apple do to bring the FTC in to investigate?
9. E.N. (Posts: 2280; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I think its because the FTC has to determine if Apple's rules for iAds puts an unfair advantage on Google and other competitors.
11. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
thank you E.N. for sharing your information to the forums.
12. DROID_FOR_LIFE (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Jul 2010)
E.N. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COMMENT ON EVERYTHING JUST GET A GOD DAMN LFE!!!!!!!!!!!
2. doublej1970 (Posts: 28; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
Apple is also putting on another show for the entire world,itz called...project iphone4 aka:ass cover!!!!
3. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Ive got a 60-40 profit margin with an idea call iBumper, its a rubber ring that goes around your iPhone to keep it from losing signal. I figured it will take off seeing its a necessity to the proper functionality of the phone, like, the antenna, for example, would also be essential for proper functionality.
10. E.N. (Posts: 2280; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Wow, that was pretty rude. And I'll say it again. This has nothing to do with iAds. Sorry, but I don't want to read about antenna jokes from Android users everywhere I go. It's annoying.
14. rfrapp (Posts: 77; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
No matter how annoying it is, you can't sit there and tell me that it is a serious problem. I have never used android in my life so don't talk to me about me being an android user. A cell phone that cannot call people.
15. matt1q2aw3 (unregistered)
Wow!!! Steve Jobs does such a good job tending his flock of sheep, or in other words watering and fertilizing his orchard of IBitches that Apple's "closed door" policy on its operating system, IAds, and general business practices has its followers commenting on what people can and cannot post on a comment section of a non-apple website... PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Face it, Apple blew it on the antenna issue, is now trying to cover it up and spin the issue, and is no getting sued. Everywhere I look I get annoyed with iphone users. So until Apple REALLY fixes the antenna issue, you will hear about it on everywww.phonearena.com page that mentions Apple. Get over yourself.....I do admire Apple for making money though. Someone get me a wool sweater....
7. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
What did apple do to bring the FTC to investgate?
16. matt1q2aw3 (unregistered)
Translation..... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Jobs can't get sued.... he is god.