Apple producing iPad mini Retinas at similar volumes to original iPad mini
1. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 2130; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Not "revolutionary", as with all Apple products, just improved screen resolution. They'll just need to rely on the iFans, who don't have a tad bit of clue about technology, to keep buying anything with the bitten apple picture on it.
2. Ninetysix (Posts: 2452; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
You sound upset bro. Tell us how you really feel. Did you get bullied by an Apple genius while inside an Apple store? Do you get nightmares about it at night?
7. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 2130; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
" Did you get bullied by an Apple genius while inside an Apple store? "
Actually, I have never been in the Apple store, I don't waste time looking at and buying products which Apple has been ripping off from other companies. They did not revolutionise at all.
"Apple genius" is an oxymoron.
9. Ninetysix (Posts: 2452; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
You sure waste a lot of time posting. It's really funny looking at these apple haters. They LOVE posting on every apple article.
14. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 2130; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I was being a bit more generous than the Apple fans. They actually think that the Apple products are the best in the category when they're far from that, and start hating other companies/brands, etc. That's not the only reason why I hate Apple.
15. joey_sfb (Posts: 5824; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Only as much as an Apple Lover that pee all over every Android innovation and achievement posting.
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
as long Apple can sell over 1 million that's all they care bout.
6. greathero1 (Posts: 566; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
So they don't improve their products to better the overall user experience? No software updates, spec updates, nothing? Their entire concern is to sale over 1 million? Lol! I sure hope that the 80 attached to your user name is not the year you were born lol.
8. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 2130; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
That 80 is the market share of Android. He should have put 14, instead.
13. greathero1 (Posts: 566; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
I knew what you were referring to but ...........nothing lol.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 21734; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sales are the bottom line for any company, that seeks profit Einstein. Geez dude, you're like 9 huh?
5. greathero1 (Posts: 566; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
What part of the article talks about the mini being revolutionary? It's a well welcomed and needed upgrade which will also include upgraded internals to make it more competitive in the mid-sized tablet arena. As for people only buying it because of the name and not knowing anything about tech.....ignorant comment. I own an iPad tablet along with my HTC One and Nexus 4 and I wouldn't have it any other way. IMHO the iPad offers a better tablet experience and that is why I love my it. On my phones, I love Android for it's flexibility (different screen sizes and OEM UIs). So you should get a clue. People have different motives for buying whatever but it's their money so worry more about yourself and your money and mind your business about what everybody else doing.
10. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 2130; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I'm just doing what Apple fans do. But I think I'll stop now.
17. jove39 (Posts: 1876; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Apple should move to 16:9 aspect ratio...it'll make iPad mini little thin and easy to hold in one hand.
20. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I know, all the hype about how amazing it is to hold this thing in one hand and it looks extremely uncomfortable to hold in comparison to a 16:9 or 16:10 7 incher. They do it because it works better in both landscape and portrait though.
19. vaibhavaggarwal (Posts: 44; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
if the ipad 5 has a lower PPI than the next-gen ipad mini, then i am going to go and buy the upcoming nexus 10 (even though i love my ipad 2).........