Apple preparing multiple iPhones, analyst expects September launch
0. phoneArena 08 May 2013, 08:16 posted on
Apple is preparing to start mass production of multiple iPhone models in the June to July timeframe, according to Morgan Stanley's Katy Huberty who met with key Apple suppliers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. galaxymega6.3 (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 May 2013)
I dont trust this source much, especially from appleinsider
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
with the same 4" screen?no thanks..
32. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
In fairness to apple (gah now I have to go vomit and shower) the 4" screen is perfect for the dainty hands of the teenagers and women that use them XD
36. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Get your facts straight; it's actually 4.01 inches!!!
However, they will ALL only still work just on wi-fi (according to my un-named sources) ♥
37. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Like that .01 inch really matters.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Until iOS gets a real makeover, with even 10 different models, Apple will still be trying to turn a sows ear into a silk purse. Unfortunately, it is looking like the real iOS makeover won't debut until v. 7.1. So maybe another year of same old, same old.
7. Aeires (unregistered)
Even if they do, it's still a 4" screen. Apple should be targeting 4.5" screens, still a decent size to the phone without it being a Phablet.
10. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Lol, didn't you read any article in recent time? Everyday there's news saying that the iOS 7 (not 7.1) will receive major overhaul of the UI.
22. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Yeh bit only silly rubbish apple apps which nobody uses regularly like passbook. The same old boring standard useless grid pattern will stay the same sadly...
33. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
O my gosh right?! Just like ios 4, 5, 6 were supposed to be major overhauls and change ERRYTHING!
How'd that work out again?
4. SIGPRO (Posts: 1001; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
The new iphone will be a super revolutionary the best phone on earth.......this is what apple will say hahahah......the new iphones will be just a minor update.....nothing new....next please!
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Analyst? I don't trust analysts, they always have their own imagination.
11. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Good to see you back.
Though I thumbed down your comment.
17. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
but who thumbed you up? strange han... must be analysts...
Even i don't trust analyst....
18. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Probably the ones who thumbed down this awfully cheesy guy.
19. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Thanks for calling me cheesy!
And you're awfully fishy. You're welcome fishy guy!
6. KashAli (Posts: 105; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
Apple is always behind that is why moving to android.
15. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
you mean iPhablet....
why fandroids always ask for bigger screen... 4.5" is large enough for a phone....
20. dangchitrung (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Why do i drool in front of a large screened tv? I dont know. Can you tell me?
38. quakan (Posts: 1319; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Because you're mentally retarded, wear a helmet with lots of stickers, and have to wear water wings at all times. That or you're a geek.
23. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
As a multimedia device like smartphones are these days phablets can't be beaten...
9. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
iPhone mini: 4" Retina Display, 1 GB RAM, A6 processor, 8 MP Camera and new colors.
iPhone 5S: 4" Retina Display, 2 GB RAM, Quad Core A7 processor, 13 MP Camera and a fingerprint sensor integrated in the home button.
iPhone max: 4.8" Retina HD Display, 2 GB RAM, A7 processor, 13 MP Camera and a fingerprint sensor too.
24. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
They sound legit and still... Will be inferior to top end android devices... Face it iOS is playing catch up now...
26. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Already android flagships are superior.... Face the facts and stop being an isheep
27. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Superior in your opinion. Now just shut up.
Ain't nobody got time for a troll like you.
29. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
No they have been proven superior, better specs, better os as shown in numerous reach sites including this one... Face it hardware and software android wins... Wait that's everything... Your the apple troll hear..
30. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Better specs ≠ Better performance.
I highly recommend you to use an iPhone 5 or a WP because they have optimised OSs. Not a laggy piece of sh!t.
34. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
I have a demo iphail 5 at my store. The day we got it, took about an hour to set up (I refuse to give appfail my cc# just to creat e a stupid apple id I will never use) and once it was ready to go, we played with it for about 5 minutes, said "huh. cute." and threw it in the drawer, where it has lived practically untouched ever since.
35. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Better os = better performance and use of stop using the old tired excuse of closed system fan boys that it just works an android is leggy... My nexus 4 runs far better than any of my iPhone 4s's I had to have. Face it closed system is dead and stop being an isheep
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Don't u mean multicolor iPhones? Not multiple
16. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
And what is iPod touch doing here ???
21. ryq24 (Posts: 645; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Samsung is also preparing a September launch of galaxy s5! :-)
28. donfem (Posts: 592; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Is it safe to argue that with the production of multiple ifones, there goes the aura of "uniqueness"?
31. darkkjedii (Posts: 17534; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Smart move by apple if its true. If not oh well back to the drawing board