Apple posts job listing for two new product security team members
While not the definitive last word on the matter, some might find it more than a coincidence that Apple has just posted a job listing seeking two people to add to its product security team. The job entails overseeing the protection of Apple's unreleased products. The positions are based in Cupertino, but 30% of the time would require international and domestic travel. The job also calls for executing strategies designed by Apple's director of global security.
What are the odds that Apple would be looking to beef up its security team the same exact time that a rumor is spreading about a missing Apple iPhone 5 prototype? The job listing would seem to confirm the story and we would have to add that if the events that are alleged to have taken place this year are true, combined with the tawdry story that went down last year, Apple could really use at least the two more product security team members that they are seeking.
1. ilia1986 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 10:29 5 0
Oh, so Apple now has it's own dedicated security team.
Resident Evil, anyone?
11. ilia1986 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 13:04 0 0
Hehe - I just now realized. Nice, very nice. Thumbs up to you, man. : )
12. ilia1986 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 13:09 0 0
Umbrellapple Corporation. Now spreads the i-Virus. You can get infected just for 499$. A cure is also available. Just 2599$. The cure has 2% chance to work. You can increase the percentage for 99% per-percent. Injection requires you to have the Umprellapple proprietary connection port on your skull for direct access to your brain.
Umbrellapple. We got you covered (in sh!t).
23. blade19 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 18:17 2 0
careful... Apple might just patent your idea! ... lol ... :)
2. remixfa posted on 05 Sep 2011, 10:37 3 2
or, this could be to REPLACE those 2 apple security officers that PRETENDED to be police and ILLEGALLY SEARCHED that guys home. Impersonating a police officer is a federal offence.
4. ilia1986 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 10:44 2 0
Nah, ramixfa. These were the Elite Apple Corp. servicemen. Part of the secret Tim Cook personal bodyguard retinue. Their purpose is to safeguard him with their lives. And to execute heretics AKA Android users.
They were sent to the thief's house to map the territory, in order for them to storm the place with iMachineguns at night.
Of course should any of this become public - Tim Cook will deny any knowledge of the operation.
9. taco50 (banned) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 12:52 0 6
Funny how andrones accuse Apple of all these crimes, but Apple never gets prosecuted. No matter how bad you want android to be better it won't be.
10. ilia1986 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 12:55 2 0
40% vs 28%. Always keep these numbers in what's left of your brain, taco.
40%. 28%. That's 12% more.
And Apple gets prosecuted right here right on this very site - and in the minds of thousands of people. It is this kind of prosecution that counts - not some stupid ridiculous ban of a product by a judge in Germany.
13. remixfa posted on 05 Sep 2011, 13:28 3 0
28%? when did it get so high. last report was 22% to like 42%. :)
15. ilia1986 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 13:48 1 0
But Android is the one which is rising. Apple's the one which will begin to fall after the iJoke 5.
In the meantime - more than half of the smartphones in the entire world - run Android.
18. remixfa posted on 05 Sep 2011, 16:01 2 0
oh, thats just in america. when you do worldwide, apple sales barely make 20%
30. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 12:46 0 0
because they are on all kind od devices. apple is doing it with 1 device. No s**t sherlock
17. taco50 (banned) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 15:11 0 0
Great job google on giving away more free copies of your sw than Apple can sell.
Do you hear yourself? Apple is getting prosecuted by fanboys on PA and that's more important than an official court in Germany BANNING a Samsung product?
No one cares about what the same ten fanboys are posting on PA.
PS in before whining I know the ban is temporary.
19. remixfa posted on 05 Sep 2011, 16:02 3 0
aww, taco.. we missed ya. its been too quiet the last few days without your lunacy. where ya been? :)
22. taco50 (banned) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 16:55 0 2
I know you don't like facts, but referring to them as lunacy is a bit far fetched no?
24. remixfa posted on 05 Sep 2011, 22:49 1 0
i would never refer to what me, ilia, sniggly, snowgator, and the rest say as lunacy. we may be silly sometimes, but what we say is pretty factual.
you and miz on the other hand.. .pure lunacy. lol
20. ilia1986 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 16:16 1 0
Yes taco. You know - customer satisfaction is more important than the ruling of some judge. And customers do not like corporate bullying and monopoly.
21. taco50 (banned) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 16:54 0 2
iPhone and Apple have the highest customer satisfaction ratings and have for the last 10 years.
25. remixfa posted on 05 Sep 2011, 22:50 2 0
there has been an iphone for 10 years?! how did i miss this!?! see.. apple did invent smartphones!
26. ilia1986 posted on 06 Sep 2011, 00:08 0 0
Yeah taco. For 10 years. Difference is 10 years ago Apple wasn't busy throwing ridiculous law suits like batsh!t crazy.
27. PeterIfromsweden posted on 06 Sep 2011, 04:41 0 0
About 10 years ago, it was palm that had the smartphones. Symbian was also starting to make appearence.
28. remixfa posted on 06 Sep 2011, 08:17 0 0
and windows CE :)
32. Apple Fanboy (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 12:40 0 0
F#ck all these f@gdroids!
5. pongkie posted on 05 Sep 2011, 11:02 4 0
"Product security" another fancy corporate position name for fake cops, they are really putting allot of money to push people around.
6. Immolate posted on 05 Sep 2011, 11:20 2 0
Private security forces are why they invented vicious guard dogs.
7. Boti95 posted on 05 Sep 2011, 11:53 1 0
nhe he if i had that job i would just leave a prototype lying thier on the street.
16. bling bling (unregistered) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 14:39 0 1
if they give me money and travel expenses , i would join them , hell free iphone and ipad will make me throw my current phone cuz i aint any-stupid-operating system-fan boy , pick me apple , do all the thumbs down you guys can , btw apple do you accept 20's guy
29. InspectorGadget80 posted on 06 Sep 2011, 09:57 0 0
So APPLE is hiring more fake APPLE police just to storm in someone home who ever stoles their non working Iphone prototype. how sad.