Apple orders over 10 million iPad mini tablets for launch in Q4 2012
0. phoneArena 08 Oct 2012, 02:57 posted on
The Apple iPad mini is not yet officially announced, but if we believe the rumors, Apple should finally send out invitations for its unveiling this week…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
According to PEW survey, market share of iPAD in US has dwindled from 81% to 52% so perhaps this is an attempt by apple to regain some lost share.
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
If they keep price in check they might achieve it. I mean, considering the affordable pricetag of Amazon and B&N tablets there is some serious competitors in this segment.
Also, surface is coming! Probably with an affordable price (let's hope so)
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5605; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Expect the iPod Touch XL to look like the OG iPad from a form-factor perspective. It won't be until 2nd gen before the rounded back appears. Just like for the iPad 2 and 3
4. enemy_dil (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
Apple finally want to rule the market!
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And Samsung wants more money from Apple for processors ... read last para ... so if this is true then good move ... Apple will pay all the 1 billion or more that it wants from Samsung and pass on the costs to customers pbviously :)
6. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Shouldn't THEY make the iPad mini and not order from that other company mentioned?...