Apple offers to settle with Proview over the iPad name, clearing hurdles to conquer China
1. som (Posts: 767; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Is it $1 billion instead of $2 billion anyway we don't know what is the settlement.
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
atleast apple would know that they dont own the planet. i wish jobs could see that. he would be really pissed.
3. medicci37 (Posts: 530; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
If Apples lawyers had did their job, they wouldn't be in this mess. Still most people in China either don't want a iphone or will get a knockoff.
8. Lucas777 (Posts: 2115; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
because apple settled with proview from the very beginning... something went wrong in a contract or something and proview decided to sue in china... that is why they have not sued in other places i believe, cause apple has the name from the original contract-- i am not sure of the full story
5. Mr.Best (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
It's Justice! I'm glad that Apple is on the other end of the lawsuit spectrum.