Apple now has iPhone 5 “in stock” in all colors and memory capacities
0. phoneArena 09 Dec 2012, 04:00 posted on
It looks like production for Apple’s newest iPhone is finally hitting its groove as the company's website shows all models in stock...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
35. babyk (Posts: 225; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
samsung htc and others should patent variety of colors before apple starts copying in the future
39. MC1123 (Posts: 1251; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
lol...what colors?! BLACK AND WHITE? they are not colors!!!
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Funny, my iPhone are all second handed and yet I keep yelling "just take my money Apple" every time....
It's all preferences, some love to buy via apple.com and some even love to buy via best buy, if you know what I mean :)
17. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
At least you are smart enough to buy them at a discount...
5. amiaq (Posts: 503; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Americans still using iPhone? I thought you guys are ahead in technology. Whateva!!
9. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
lol yeaa cuz you know China doesnt use them either.
12. Bernoulli (Posts: 1779; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Lol they don't, 90% of the smartphone share in China is Android
18. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, Americans are more interested in fashion and being the cool kid on the block. Plus, they are mesmerized by those 'awesome iproducts' commercials.
32. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I'm American and I hate Apple. Tim Cook is a coward by trying to stop Android with lawsuits. Innovation has died with Steve Jobs and Tim is riding his coat tails. Apple is only catering to their fanbase. The iPhone is already old in the face of competition. I hope Apple stocks take more hits to wake them up.
My Note 2 is on a different planet compared to iPhone 5. Apple sucks so bad it's making me root for the Koreans.
36. amiaq (Posts: 503; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
One day those "iConic" phone will become like most american cars only catered for you locals, like your Lincoln and Cadillac. Don't get me wrong they're good but only for you guys.
6. jibraihimi (Posts: 698; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Being in stock, could also mean that their demand is decreasing now days..........
10. blingblingthing (Posts: 462; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
That was my opinion also.
The hardcore have gotten there phones. Now it is stiff competition now. A 300 unlocked nexus 4 contract free. The galaxy s3 at the same price. Also have the droid DNA and note 2.
11. andro. (Posts: 1974; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Nail on the head moment there....we've had the iPhone 5 in regular stock in good quantities for ages now as the rush was gone after week two and it never sells out now. Its been outsold by the s3 by about 4:1 as well as other android top phones selling more than it. Outside of the US the people have awoken
16. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
With that said, can some one please tell me why the iP5 is still selling for nearly 1K off contract if the demand is low? Go to ebay and you will find iP5s between 800-1000. That is &^**& rediculous.
19. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Because, people in other countries will spend 800 for an iphone - cheaper than spending 1200 in their own country and many times it comes unlocked - either way they get it out of contract.
23. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Yea. In my country Indonesia this phone cost $1100 16gb. And add $110 for another extra space
27. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
OMG! dont you think foreign countries would catch this loophole in product pricing? First of all Im so sorry that our iPhone is going for that much in your country my dude. dishing out $1300 for an iPhone 5 doesnt quite register in my brain right now...
7. MeoCao (unregistered)
iPhone 5 is feeling the heat from Nexus 4 and other Androids. Even Lumia 920 can compete with iPhone 5.
Can't wait for this quarter sales reports.
31. darkkjedii (Posts: 13391; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I hope they r everything u hope for, and that they make your life whole, complete, and better.
41. MeoCao (unregistered)
LOL I don't expect such stupid thing from you. This small observation cannot make even my geeky life complete, let alone my whole life.
13. Bernoulli (Posts: 1779; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Black and White is not all colors so that means it is not back in stock in all colors Oh nvm the iphone is so boring and outdated it's still in black and white :)
24. testman22 (Posts: 337; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
They couldve had full stock since launch day. They purposely limit availability to build hype. Youre going to want something more if its unatainable. And finally in stock! Just in time for the holidays
25. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I am happy with my s2. I am looking for 2013. 2012 brings me nothing but disappointment
26. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I know what you mean i think, SG3 is okay
I didnt like the design very much, SG2 design is much better
Worse was the US version didn't have the Exnos Chip
And i really wanted a HD super smoled plus screen
33. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
not only s3 my friend also iphone and sony in my opinion. maybe my expectations were high
28. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
I wouldnt call 2012 a dissappointing year for smartphones my dude. A lot of amazing things were accomplished this year. Samsung wouldnt call 2012 a dissapointing year, sans Apple trial.
With that said, I look forward to 2013. If Samsung comes out with a more refined S3 and hardware to rival iP5 then its my next phone.
29. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
5S will see all rainbow colors. Apple will bow down to market pressures :)
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 13391; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Glad I got in line early on launch day.
38. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4124; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
And the Nexus 4 will still be selling out due to its killer price point. Hell, even if it was at $500+ unlocked I would still buy it, just because of the nice specs (memory is a bit lacking though).
40. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The msm8960T would be something diffrent from rest others, this is Googles phone, atleast be 1 step ahead! 12mp with Xneon flash would be a big +....!
42. mydi.maus (unregistered)
colors?i thought they have it in back & white. :)
43. ddeath (Posts: 163; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Having stocks can also means one thing. Not many people is buying.