Apple no longer among the twenty most trusted corporate names
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 10:41 posted on
With everything that has gone down around Apple recently, the company fell off the list showing the top twenty most trusted corporate names of 2012 although it did rank 21st; but that is a fairly large fall from 15th last year and the top ten placement that Apple had back in the good old days of 2009 when the company was ranked and number eight...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
35. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Haha! That is what you get for putting people's private info all open and what not!!!!!!
2. Aeires (unregistered)
Nothing a lawsuit can't fix.
3. tedkord (Posts: 10234; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Look, I know that Apple can't be trusted. But when I read that a poll collects 100,000 responses, but only uses 6,704, I have to question it's validity.
6. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Waaaiit for iiiiiiiit................................*points and laughs*
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Looks like people finally realize what kind of company Apple really is.
18. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11312; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
A company that continues to pump out innovative devices that make a lot of money?
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Apple hadn't innovate anything. they just buy and design products
21. tedkord (Posts: 10234; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
How are you able to communicate with us from 2007?
29. lyndon420 (Posts: 3851; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
When apple comes out with a new product and the only change will be the size of the logo on the back, we are confident that you will be in line.
31. jroc74 (Posts: 5986; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
One could argu their last real innovation was the iPhone 4 and maybe the iPad. Before that the orig iPhone...or the 3G.....
As for iOS...the orig iOS...and the one that took all those features other OS's had.
Apple is living off past innovations. Thats not a bad thing. Eventually.....some ppl want something new, fresh. RIM lived off past innovations for years...look how thats turning out.
40. ZeroCide (Posts: 768; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
There is no innovation from apple. and what ever there was was created by the RDF.
8. ilia1986 (unregistered)
To trust apple is like to trust an adult man dressed in an old-fashioned beige coat, with black gloves and a mustache - to babysit a 10 year old girl.
It's not just unwise. It's downright retarded.
11. kellkeezy (Posts: 57; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
uhhh....wha...what just happened here?
I wear beige coats and black gloves, I also have a mustache
12. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Then you're probably not aware of this video..
9. raghav.ak (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
Shouldn't the Apple Maps be another reason?
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1393; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
almost like the words of MC Hammer... "You cain't Trust This"...
I can't trust them?!?
13. D_Tech-tive (Posts: 104; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
So this is Apple after Steve Jobs...bet he's rolling in his grave.
Hey Apple try real variety, besides different colors or memory size!
30. lyndon420 (Posts: 3851; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Steve most likely is stewing...they weren't supposed to make a different sized ipad or iphone. Steve liked it better when his subjects were limited.
15. MartyK (Posts: 777; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
Except Google give us free stuffs...Apple is a gold digger...lol
16. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
what do anyone expect?
iPhone5s that look and feel great but will get easily damaged and bent like a cheap paintjob on plastic(cheap pastic) but still charge everyone over 600 for a 16gb 4in phone that is still not HD
iPhone4s made to break
Even worse, trying to sue everyone instead of making better products
19. Ninetysix (Posts: 2339; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
"iPhone4s made to break"
Guess what the back of the Nexus 4 is made out of.
23. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
True but the
New Nexus 4 16GB cost $350 at launch
iPhone 4 or 4s 16 GB at launch cost $650
25. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
You mean... the bloom is finally off the rose? Ya dont say!
26. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Laws of nature/gravity.. What goes up, must come down!
27. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Well, Duh, I could have told you this years ago...never tryst a corporation, especially one like Apple....Hey, Wendy, have you given more money to APPLE yet?
32. jroc74 (Posts: 5986; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I am curious.....where does Google and MS rank? Nevernind,,,,went to AI and saw the pdf. Amazon is a good choice to be on the top ten. Shocked about Ebay....they must be cracking down of fake accounts, ppl getting scammed.
34. freebee269 (Posts: 535; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
apple AND google arent in the top 20. but microsoft is.
36. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
call the press!!! Apple is not on the top 20.. who cares really.. well only the haters care, because we the users don't.... thank you Apple for creating the ipad.. and the rest of the galaxy did transformed and took note...
38. jroc74 (Posts: 5986; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I take it that only negative news about Android is news worthy...or only positive news about Apple, right?