Apple may launch iPhone trade-in program next month
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2013, 19:09 posted on
If new rumors are true, Apple may be getting ready to offer a new trade-in program in its retail stores which would allow users to trade in an old iPhone for a new one. There have been rumors about this for a couple months now, and it seems that Apple might start offering the program with the launch of the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zackh121556 (Posts: 100; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
Who would want to trade their phone in for something the exact same?......ohh wait, it had an "s" at the end
2. quakan (Posts: 1246; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Well people who have the 4 and 4S would be more than happy too.
3. Cdota (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Oh I'm sorry please tell me the difference between a Samsung S 3 and a S 4. Wait let me guess they upgraded their phone to a better plastic material? Yeah that must be it. @zackh121556
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 3704; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
clueless Apple fan... if you truly want to know search the internet yourself.
5. Cdota (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
The problem is that I could care less but you on the other hand as a android geek fanboy apparently care about apple products otherwise why would u be on this page? Right right because your intrigue about apple products.