Apple may have to pony up about $500 million in settlements in a price-fixing case
0. phoneArena 26 Jul 2013, 08:54 posted on
It was back in April last year when the US Department of Justice filed charges with Apple and several book publishers, such as Penguin and Simon & Schuster...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aviatorarun (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
I think Apple should come forward and accept what they have done and go for a fair settlement. Apple always have the history of dragging their mistakes and making it more ugly and embarrassing themselves.
2. sprockkets (Posts: 1248; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
"Innocent until proven guilty, remember?"
Already proven guilty, DUH, remember?
3. ZeroCide (Posts: 696; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
LOL!! deny deny deny.... the Apple motto. "It never happened nothing to see here. Move along people".
5. tedkord (Posts: 4973; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yeah, we already have a verdict. Guilty. Once that happens, regardless of upcoming appeals, you can do the word "alleged."
6. roscuthiii (Posts: 1843; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Not sure where Chis P. gets this line from: "Regardless, until an official verdict is out, we'll have to wait and see. Innocent until proven guilty, remember?"
If there's no verdict, then what the hell is Apple appealing?!