Apple lawsuit against Googerola thrown out with prejudice
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Nov 2012, 15:48
Apple ends up on the short end of the gavel in Wisconsin, as Judge Barbara Crabb tosses out their lawsuit with prejudice over Apple's refusal to be bound to any court-determined licensing agreement...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
42. Friendlysky posted on 05 Nov 2012, 18:31 0 0
At lease we have a good Judge that make sence one of this day. Now apple starting to cry out for Judge Koh to help them again. I believe the next country will throwing Apple case again is Asia like China and Asia Pacific. I can wait to see that day. I start to see Apple to loose they credibility,brand and customers one by one.
47. lyndon420 posted on 05 Nov 2012, 18:51 0 0
And I thought today was gonna suck. Glory days.
58. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Nov 2012, 19:47 2 0
HA! You're one to TALK U DUMB A.. FRUIT. What bout your abusive nature AGAINST SAMSUNG and youre DUMB ijudge iPET KOH? 1$ IS CHUMP CHANGE whie you're ASKING 35$ from Samsung STFU SCARED LIL BTCH. Getting sick of this MOTOROLA PLEASE TAKE THEM DOWN ONCE N FOR ALL and tell them 50$ not 1$ scared lil Apple
67. networkdood posted on 05 Nov 2012, 22:46 1 0
The world cannot rest until APPLE is banned from the courts, altogether.
69. Rocksteady posted on 06 Nov 2012, 00:21 0 0
Just keep lucy koh away, and we'll be all fine.
71. kpkelley posted on 06 Nov 2012, 08:49 0 0
BREAKING NEWS: Monster Cable has sued Apple for infring upon their brand identity. Apple has counter sued saying, "Monster Cable does not have a monopoly on being douches."
72. TA-21 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 11:15 0 0
“I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” Henry David Thoreau
People have the power of choice and with this popularity of Google technologies we will see after two years apple fall down from 19.6% to 1%................
74. andynaija posted on 06 Nov 2012, 15:25 0 0
Hey what does limited beside someones name mean? Ex. TROLL (limited)