Apple launches iOS 6.1.1 to fix Apple iPhone 4S problems
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2013, 17:15 posted on
Just the other day, Vodafone told its customers with the Apple iPhone 4S not to download iOS 6.1 because of some problems that occurred when its customers updated their phone and found that they could not connect to the internet, send or receive texts, or even make or take telephone calls; now Apple has a fix in iOS 6.1.1, which can be downloaded directly from Apple...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 215; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
totally unnecessary update considering how flawless iOS is. ;)
2. eDiesel (Posts: 142; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Flawless is not a word that can be used to describe iOS.
10. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I think his post was sarcastic. Notice the wink ;-)
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Typo in the last sentence of the article Alan. functrions ----> functions
Glad to see Apple pushed this update rather quickly. I can now tell my friend to update without worries. Good job on Apple's part.
4. androidfurever (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Just get Android and you won't have these problems to begin with.
6. ZeroCide (Posts: 765; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
No they will be totally different problems. :)
7. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 221; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Yeah... I doubt that. These kind of problems are everywhere.
8. androidfurever (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That's only what iPhone users say.
17. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 221; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
No sir. I had an S2 and that thing was bad depending on what apps were installed. I had to keep force closing apps even after getting the task manager app.
19. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
why you use a task manager? Its a horrible idea and only causes issues, not even other built in one is needed unless something needs to be closed... Otherwise letting android manager your tasks is the way to go
9. hotdoggnboi (Posts: 10; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
some Apple iPhone 5 users have complained about what they perceive to be excessive battery drain
LTE = excessive battery drain
They all wanted LTE - but you think Apple could have put a large battery in the Iphone5?
26. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Battery life isn't great, but it sure isn't bad with LTE on. However, unlike every Android I have owned, Apple kindly placed an LTE slider in the Setting menu of the iPhone 5.
11. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I have a fix for all the iPhones......and it has a nuclear warhead attached to it! =D
13. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
you know ios is a stolen product of android right why do you think it had no features when it came out cause apple rushed the stolen product out to make it look like apple was first
27. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I have seen a lot of stupid postings on here. Congratulations, Best in Show.
14. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
18. nikenturd (unregistered)
"it just works"
20. mohammadchik (Posts: 6; Member since: 28 May 2011)
What about iphone 5? My iphone 5 IOS 6.1 also having internet intermittent. Still waiting fix for iphone 5.
21. wumberpeb (Posts: 453; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Almost a gigabyte for a cellular fix? What the hell is in this, another whole copy of the operating system? Ridiculous
22. christianqwerty (Posts: 467; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Hey atleast they get updates, im still waiting for a bug update for my s3, music app crashes all the time, and battery life has gotten worse since jellybean.
23. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Wow EPIC FAIL once AGAIN by apple, pretty hilarious that they can't even manage to release an update that works let alone a phone...lmao
24. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Why don't we put all the iphones over here, burn them and then give their owners actual smartphones - Android phones - over there?
25. edgabimbam (unregistered)
and what about iphone5? got battery drain, overheat...