Apple is positioned to announce something big regarding iTunes tomorrow
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Nov 2010, 12:21
When just about everyone is attempting to get back into the groove of things after the weekend, Apple is already beginning to stir things up by having people guessing as to what they intend to do tomorrow...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. physicsguru (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2010, 16:26 0 0
let me guess, another useless option that apple thinks everyone will love, but noone will use.
we want hardware.
3. alex (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2010, 16:40 0 0
All songs are free on itunes.
4. Corey (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2010, 17:09 0 0
Maybe its itunes mobile for other mobile OS.
5. your face here (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2010, 17:48 0 0
It's going to be that Apple has joined forces with Cobra and they are gathering the last piece to assemble the WEATHER DOMINATOR in the apple laboratories
6. Yassham (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2010, 17:51 0 0
Maybe All Apps Are Free Or Limited '
7. zerglisk posted on 15 Nov 2010, 18:31 0 0
Maybe to integrate iTune with iTV or is that been done already?
I would think it's something related to video streaming
9. ecml490 (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2010, 20:42 2 0
According to Wall Street Journal "Apple Inc. is preparing to announce that its iTunes Store will soon start carrying music by the Beatles, according to people familiar with the situation, a move that would fill in a glaring gap in the collection of the world's largest music retailer."
If this is the "big announcement" then I will be very disappointed :(
14. jtucker1987 posted on 16 Nov 2010, 09:11 0 1
Why is that a disappointment? And yes it was the beatles!! Just announced!! They are the greatest rock band of all time so I think it's pretty exciting!!
11. rolando (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2010, 02:17 0 0
let me guess, now you can open your twitter account on itunes or maybe the WHITE IPHONE 4.
12. extreme shock (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2010, 08:13 0 0
Im hoping its something about the Verizon Iphone
13. Emblema (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2010, 08:51 0 0
I bet it is something with 3d movies .. and they will offer apple branded 3d glasses.
15. bob (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2010, 09:17 0 0
HAhahah... I think you may just be right! And maybe even Apple Macbook... 3D! And the iPhone 3Ds: with NEW! 3D Retina DIsplay! Now with 3 times the number of pixels in an inch, TIMES THREE! Now there are 3 cubed (3x3x3) the number of pixels! 57% more than we can humanly see! So go buy the new 3Ds Retina EYES from any Apple store TODAY!
Summary: More useless stuff from Apple, that the willing masses will probably gobble up. Kudos to Apple for tapping into the Gullible Moron market segment.
BTW: I'm not a hater. I Use iPod Touch 4G. The ONLY good product from Apple. Besides OSX.
16. JohnBFTL (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2010, 11:50 1 0
Seriously dude, the Beatles? That was such a huge announcement that they had to have a effin countdown for it? I swear, everyone at that company has their heads so far up each others asses it ridiculous. Not every insignificant addition to your store requires a damn press conference.
20. rukidding (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2010, 18:49 0 0
Dude insignificant!?! R u insane!?! Its the beatles coming to itunes. This is the biggest musical news in a long time. Do you know how long i've waited for this!?!?!
17. vzwyeahh (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2010, 12:20 0 0
THE BEATLES NOW ON ITUNES! THATS IT!!!!!!!
19. protozeloz posted on 16 Nov 2010, 18:33 0 0
lol no we dont announce that on tv or internet....
think of if this way:
Steve: "Many customers have demand it and we decide to do this important announcement iPorn is now available on iTunes, over 300k videos of pure hot steaming porn through your incredible retina display, why fap in font of an old rusty pc? when you can do it on the go with your iphone, now get ready to blow your mind of."