Apple inventory system now shows iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2011, 12:11 posted on
According to a tip from an anonymous source, Apple’s inventory system now has a listing for an iPhone 4S with the codename N90A that suggests they may be ready to show off two models at next week’s event…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Even though I am not an iPhone fan at all, I am excited to see what the announce next week. Then all these iPhone 5 rumors will be done with and all the idiots I hear saying 50 different things about how the iPhone 5 will be the best phone out there for the next year will officially know it wont be.
3. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
And you already know it won't be even though you have no ideas what the phone will be
77. roldefol (Posts: 4242; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
His A fag what? His A fag is menthol flavored? What about his B fag? The PA tobacconists must know!
91. Galen20K (Posts: 541; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
scruffle come on, thats not cool. Even if you don't agree with him, thats so disrespectful. just be nice
68. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Absolutely he does the same way you pronounced the iphone will be the best phone for the next year not knowing what it will be.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander
72. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Hey it's PA biggest douche. You really only have memory that goes back one day and will act like I never owned you.
111. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Wow look at those thumbs....seems to me like the majority thinks differently, and BTW the only thing you 'own' is the iDiotPhone your mommy and daddy bought you.
113. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
first off count the thumbs
secondly the only thing you 'own' is the iDiotPhone mommy and daddy bought you
lastly if I'm a douche that puts me closer to a womans v*gina then you will EVER be.
103. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
The thing is with rumors part of them tend to be true. Not all of the rumors but part. Every rumor I've heard seems to make the iPhone 5 a cool phone but not the greatest out there. People think just because it's the iPhone its the greatest. Your so quick to defend Apple but just slow down a bit and think about it. Even if Apple releases a phone that will be the best out there it will only be so for a couple of weeks until ICS is released. Go ahead and start bitching that I am an Android fan because truth is I obviously am. With that said I have respect for the iPhone and iOS. It just really irritates me that all these people praise the iPhone because it is the most popular phone. Go ahead and start bashing and thumbing me down, I don't care. This is my opinion that with time will be proven to be on the right track.
107. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
i agree with u on that ..the iphone is just a phone that's it nothing more. they praise the phone like its a god or that you will be "coo"l if you have one..the iphone would make a great mid range android phone and that's my opinion on that . i hope apple brings out the best phone in history so these sheep can shut the hell up till the next year
43. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
seems to me like you are the idiot.. that is excited about an announcement that you already seem to be well informed.... but want it to be official, dude is people like you that give the iphone more hype than actual consumer...
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Apple is finally getting a dual-core yes! Now bring on the quad-core from Android! lol
5. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Android hasn't even launched an OS that's optimized for dual core. Couldn't help but troll could you? I know you're terrified.
26. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
iKingTrust you are a great cheerleader.
Give me an i
Give me a K
Give me an i
Give me a n
Give me a g
Give me a T
Give me a r
Give me a u
Give me a s
Give me a t
What’s that spell.....
34. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
You post like a 12 year old girl. Seriously how old are you?
36. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
taco50 you are a true legend of the human race. lol Just between you and I...... THAT WAS THE POINT! I was joking about iKingTrust cheerleader comment! lol
taco50 my stomach hurts with all this laughing. I feel like I am going to be light headed! lol
40. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Oh I get it! Oh man I can't stop loling!!!! That was sooo funny OMG!!!!
55. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I am glad you find it as funny as I do! So taco50 you do have a sense of humor! That is good, that is very good! lol
19. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hello Facts train coming though! Android Ice Cream Sandwich is just some weeks away literally so there goes your multi-core optimization BS. Then after that the first quad-core tablets are going to come out a few weeks later, then by Jan of 2012 quad-core phones will be in your face. So YES I am so terrified. When I sleep I have nightmares of dual-core iPhones. I think I am going to have a nervous breakdown! lol It’s like Halloween, I am so spooked! lol
I see dead people, I mean dead iPhones! Booooooo!
29. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
LMAO that is funny! Thumbs up for you!
27. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
It's really hard to get through your post, but a question. Do you have a dual core phone?
Quad cores are coming in 2012 and I'm sure iPhone will have a quad core then as well.
32. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Really taco50, you are going to ask me that? lol
Apple will have a quad-core phone sure, during the holidays of 2012.
35. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
It was rhetorical because I know you don't yet you've been cheering on dual core all year. Why when you don't even have one?
45. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
What?!? taco50 look at my profile so you don't have to come across a total buffoon. You can see the phones I have & you will know whether I have a dual-core phone or I don't. Do yourself a favor! lol
52. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Seriously are you male or female?
56. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
taco50 is that really the best you can do? Wow if I had a tomato I would throw it at you, because that was just not funny at all! lol
61. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I'm not joking are you a guy or a girl.
64. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
What difference does it make? taco50 are you a guy taco or a girl taco? lol
73. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I'm a guy, but I'm thinking you're a girl.
88. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
So let me guess you have taken some hot girl home from a bar & then figured out that she was a man huh? Kind of like the Crying Game! If you can't tell I am a man, then I would guess what I just stated before has happened to you quite frequently huh? Hey I don’t judge, maybe you like that & that is fine with me! I don’t swing that way so let me just say no thank you! Sounds like you are trying to pick me up!
69. bucky (Posts: 2561; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
My dual core sgs2 is finally as fast as an iphone 4 :)
81. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
bucky that is so silly, it's like saying a Toyota is as fast as a Ferrari! Why did you GET a Samsung Galaxy S II if it's FINALLY as fast as the non multitasking, weak OS running iPhone 4? Imagine how fast the Samsung Galaxy S II would be if it was running the inferior iOS 4. Imagine the iPhone 4 running Android Gingerbread 2.3.5, you can't because the iPhone 4 can't do it! lol The Samsung Galaxy S II is the planets fastest phone & it multitasks all the time! Very, very silly comment bucky!
57. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
acording to my Sponge Bob crystal ball by Jan 2012 ICS will be available in one phone out of 1000..most will still trying to finish with Froyo... quadcore tablets.. will lag so much... that people will dump them and wait for the ipad3..... ICS..lol... dude get Gingerbread first..
60. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
gallitoking I have Android Gingerbread for months now, HTC is great with updates. Don't you know that Sponge Bob rocks an underwater Android Gingerbread phone? Because Sponge Bob is cool. Maybe the uptight Squidward Q. Tentacles has an iPhone 4 because you know iSheeps are sad. :-(
75. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
HTC?... I always thought that it was the carriers not getting the update.. hmm now I know is not true.. thet Samsung has the reputiation of being the slowest to update... wow.. the Samsung army will dispute this...so much for SGSII getting the ICS...
84. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well gallitoking you are partially right. It's a mixture of both, in Europe the Samsung phones all were updated but here in the U.S. the carriers have a lot to say on the subject matter. HTC always seems to get the carriers blessing here in the U.S. first, don't know why, but Samsung does have a good update reputation outside of the U.S. as does HTC. So I guess we are both right!
99. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
and I still get thumb down.... excellent....
104. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4830; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
It must be Foghorn Leghorn. I don't know why you get so much flak with your avatar. I like him so much. My son can't get enough I got the Looney Tunes DVD set & he thinks Foghorn Leghorn is the funniest. He likes him & Bugs Bunny the best. He also likes Daffy Duck.
115. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
they call me Foghorn leghorn in highschool because I speak a lot without saying much...
78. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Let's be honest, the iPhone will not die as fans like taco, ayephoner iKing and others, will buy it and every following model no matter what because it is what they like. And rather then simply saying I don't care if it doesn't have dual core, a 4" screen, open OS, widgets, customization, it is what I like, they will just try to yell and scream how it is the best and the rest of us need to accept it and drink the kool aid as well.
101. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
ok lets be honest mr 8ball.... Android will keep sending half baked updates unless the consumer demand to upgrade all the phones at once. not one....... by one....... demand to keep Android open but at least cut down on all the Porn apps that besides a boner . it gives you a virus.... and that please slow down so Android can catch up with Android... to use quality over quantity... and please no more dessert names... as is hard to create a decent app when the Android version is called Ice cream Sandwich
44. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
SAE.. man.. there are 6 at the most dual core phones... out of 1000 variations of android.. hmmmm and already thinking about quad core... dont get ahead of yourself. and sent a letter to Google to hurry and update ALL android phones to Gingerbread... before ICS arrives...
117. box (unregistered)
Only 6? (correct me if I'm wrong, but.....)
LG Thrill, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S2 (and all variants, of which there are at least 4 currently available), HTC Sensation (and variants, ie. Sensation 4G for T-Mobile vs Sensation for Europe), HTC MyTouch4G, MyTouch4G Slide, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, LG G2X aka Optimus2X, HTC Evo 3D, Motorola Photon, Droid Charge, Droid Bionic, HTC ThunderBolt, LG Revolution, upcoming HTC Amaze, upcoming Motorola Atrix2, plus whatever the discount carriers have... and there's even more variants in Europe, and even more in Asia, like the Fujis & Huawei and such.
While I'll grant you that dual-core isn't that spectacular, just as it is when on a computer, there is definitely some performance improvements, and at increasingly smaller costs in term of power, heat, and battery life. The iPhone4 has been overpriced for almost half a year: it should be priced the same as a Blackberry Torch 4G 9810 ($49.99 with contract) or a mid-level Android or Windows phone, based on specs, capability, and "future proofing". I'd only spend $200 on a 2-year contract phone if it were cutting-edge and absolutely top-tier, otherwise it's best just to buy the phone outright and save the contract for a phone that's outside of my budget
4. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
iPhone sucks. Same sh*t from 2007. Just different hardware.
6. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Yea I know!!! Who would want a sleek easy to use phone with great apps and excellent support from Apple?
On droid you can install hello kitty wall papers and over clock all day. That's way more useful than using your phone to complete actual tasks.
9. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Oh so what about that signal fading out issue on your godly iphone? never had that on my android. i had a 3GS before, after i play a game, I'll just stare at it because it cant do nothing more than games and apps. while on my htc android, i can do a lot of things all day without getting bored. poor iphone users.
67. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
it can grant my 3 wishes a day and prints money.. what do you say about that?
74. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
As usual fandroids backpedal and change the subject. You can't even name one thing out of "a lot of things"?
85. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
alright smartass, you know that what i'm gonna say are already dead arguements, playing around with widgets, customizing home screens, browsing internet with flash. i'm I done yet? no im not..
131. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
so basically nothing
I can browse the internet by the way on any phone. Customizing homescreens and adding widgets. Are those the main things you use your phone for?
37. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
If you are on your phone strictly to kill boredom, you need a hobby, seriously...working out, reading, competitive eating...anything other than sitting on your phone. Your phone is to temporarily kill boredom with all those games, not say, "See how much of a slacker my phone allows me to be!!"
10. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
can your iPhone make calls without using a bumper? no. then it's just an iTouch with 3g access. end of story
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Yes it can I've never had signal issues on it. That's a dead argument.
18. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
By the way iPhone 4 got a 9.5 rating on PA and SGS II got a 9.
24. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
the atrix got 9.5, your point is? lol you need better arguments too
33. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Atria isn't LTE or quad core so according to fandroid logic it's DOA