Apple iWatch trademark mission on the move
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2013, 14:58 posted on
More than half-a-dozen countries have received trademark filings for an as-yet unannounced smart watch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8088; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Apple better price it accordingly when it releases. And I pray to the tech gods Apple doesn't try to sue other companies for money.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 10886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
What do you think about that concept Smurf?
5. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 241; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
If the concept were a final design and waterproof, I would be interested.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8088; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Hmm. Well, it's an interesting concept. I don't think I would buy it, but you may never know. As of now, the chances of me getting a iPhone 5S is growing after messing with my cousins iPhone 5 for a bit. It's basically the iPhone 5S vs. Note 3 for me. I'm excited what Q3 has to offer. I never thought I would walk over to the Apple side, but I'm ready to experiment. I may as well run with iPhone 5S and Note 3 as my daily drivers. Only time will tell.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 10886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Those are the two I'm getting dude. I'm too much of a lover of both platforms no to.
12. sharifsumit (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
me too...looking forward to 5s & note 3.... now using 5 & note 2:)
6. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
In typical Apple fashion, look for a starting pricing of around $400. As far as Apple not suing other companies, are you kidding???
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6349; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Pretty soon we will start seeing some law suits.
3. krimHD (Posts: 106; Member since: 23 May 2012)
AMOLED flexible display would be good for this kind of design.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8088; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Apple has never used AMOLED screens in any of their phones or tablets... I don't think this will change anytime soon.
10. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Looks like Wonder Woman's bracelet http://goo.gl/XVoOU