Apple "iRadio" getting closer after deals with Universal Music and Warner
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 8962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
This is gonna be a huge revenue stream for apple. I wonder what the artists cut will be.
4. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
hopefully not as bad as their cut from itunes.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 8962; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple only gets like 33%, or something like that from iTunes.
7. Aeires (unregistered)
How much does the record company get from the leftover 67%?
2. kozza3 (Posts: 566; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
12 cent per hundred songs? how many apple device are there?
3. nanbanda (Posts: 17; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
another Icrap presentation.. i wonder they have a patent for this, as if they have invented something new...