Apple iPhone sales growth rates looking anemic
0. phoneArena 15 Jul 2013, 23:42 posted on
A couple years ago, September to December of 2011 to be exact, Apple enjoyed a 113% spike in iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Everyone is waiting for the iP5S. Who in their right mind would sign a contract for 2 years when the iP5S is coming in September? Only someone desperate (as in their phone got broke).
8. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Why, it's going to look the same, have the same OS and be as boring as the previous six models.
Maybe they are hanging out the be the first to drop, smash, blend or fire a gun at it for a Youtube video?
10. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"Why, it's going to look the same, have the same OS and be as boring as the previous six models."
Not for those who have drunk the Apple Kool-Aid. There are even some of those types on PA. For them, they will be standing in line at the Apple store or waiting at their front door for the FedEx truck. Like they were going all the way back to when the iP1 went on sale.
11. rantao333 (Posts: 322; Member since: 21 May 2013)
you need a different phone every year, some ppl dont. they need a well function, worry free phone.
18. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That's right. Deep down south pole
2. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
3. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
there is no such thing as iphone lite
15. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
hmmm, i thought so. in their ios7 event they said some things that gave me the feeling apple isnt gonna make budget anything, especially not phones.
17. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Not really. Steve jobs made no diffrent
5. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
It is pointless to make a comment on the phone market trend.
The trend is unpredictable, and the only thing that is predictable is the current momentum.
You don't know what apple is going to do in the next six months and you especially don't know what 1 billion consumers are going to do.
And as of now android growth is completely stagnate.
I haven't seen anything new from android since hardware improvements.
-Owner of an S4
9. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Have u seeen anything new in iOS since 2007 ?? !!!
well afta 6 years they gave an update copying every feature Popular Smartphones have currently on the market !!!
16. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Nothing more or less than I have seen from android!
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 19113; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The two I'm buying will help out a little. Hurry up Sept.
13. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
And after they went to the 4" screen, kind of figured their sales would have been much higher as a result.