Apple iPhone phablet coming as soon as this May?
0. phoneArena 05 Jan 2014, 12:42 posted on
A few days ago, we passed along a report that Apple was planning on releasing two different versions of the iPhone this year, each with a different screen-size. The report had its origins with a pair of Foxconn employees. It had always been assumed that the two models would be released at the same time, most likely in the third quarter when the Apple iPhone 6 would be due. One model is allegedly carrying a 4.7 inch screen, while the other is wearing a 5.7 inch glass...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
28. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Absolutely amazing device, I wish it auto resized videos, but I just keep it set on limit for mms. Speed, fluidity,battery life, features, man it rocks. I've programmed it to unlock,launch camera, play music, and check my schedule by voice from the lock screen...love it. This morning when my alarm went off I stopped it by voice,instead of picking it up. Smurf it's the truth. Even S - voice is majorly improved. Google now is great, I couldn't find navigation then realized it's simply integrated into Google now. Note 3 is beast man and the IR blaster remote on the lock screen controlling my directv. Dude I'm hooked.
44. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Congatulations and welcome to the club of awesomeness!
45. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
Great, nice to know your enjoying it, so am i. But i have the Non LTE version A15.
One thing really pisses me off, is that plastic and fake bogus leather. Come on Samsung, for GOD sake, make the build quality better, and the device heavier.
52. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Feels like heaven compared to how the note two felt it was too slippery
55. imeubeu (Posts: 59; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
you must have the white...the Black has a better feel
48. wando77 (Posts: 890; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Good to see you've seen the light, dark...heh heh
53. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I've always been an Android Fan and I do still love my 5s however
54. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Note 3 and 5S can't be compared. Both are extremely good devices, but in different ways.
57. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yes both 9.8 outta 10. I had no idea the 3 was this good of a device though. I'm using scrap book like crazy.
63. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I told you. Whenever I show my phone to people, their jaws drop on how crazy fast it is. Glad you're enjoying it!
P.S. Apple needs to make a phablet to I can jump ship to iOS 8.
65. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If they do I'll be getting it, that way I'm rocking large screens either way. 2013 was my last year buying 4 in. screen phones.
6. javac (Posts: 102; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
I have already called it that apple will start to fall. they might not go out of business but the former leader shall fall. the bible says the world leader will fall and i have faith in god's prophecy. Apple's time has passed :P
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
So now god uses an S4 rite? Dude you sound like the typical religious fanatic. This is a tech site, not Sunday school bro.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Whew people go nuts with that biblical stuff man. It's all good
43. javac (Posts: 102; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
ya i was making fun of how people get into stuff like this. im honestly excited to see what this does to the market cause the other manufactures are going to have to respond to this.
58. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Me too I'm hooked on tech bro. I can't wait to walk into the convention center for some CES goodness
14. MrKoles (Posts: 368; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
What has God to do with smartphones and technology? He´s still watching Apple's and Samsungs' war with a super-sized popcorn and laughing.
41. nctx77 (Posts: 2067; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
I've been hearing that for about a decade now....
10. Loubielou (Posts: 509; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Apple do not seem to like Samsung an the others releasing Note 3 type of models,an they are not competiting in this Market,Apple have got realise though that alot of people will not be able to buy there 5.7" phone,thats another area Apple have to sort out as they Over Value the iPhones,as people are not so well off now days,with the Note 4 from Samsung,Apple will struggle in 2014
11. camera531 (Posts: 345; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Anonymous tipster... Sounds like a load of crap to me. I doubt Apple will release anything resembling these.
15. wilsong17 (unregistered)
i can wait to see the price tag
16. breathlesstao (unregistered)
Lol... no, smaller tablets are not needed. No, bigger phones are not needed. They always invent on their own, never going after others' ideas. They aren't playing catch-up at all, they're ahead of everyone else.
Just love seeing cr.pple turning its mouth into an ass. Really hilarious. And the mass of people who fail to notice that... also speaks volumes indeed.
26. wilsong17 (unregistered)
i know i cant wait to see all the ifan praising apple for 5.7 in
and all the media
27. nctx77 (Posts: 2067; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
All if this was said by Steve Jobs. You know he died back in late 2011 right? Tim only said that he wouldn't do it with the current(back then) compromises.
17. nctx77 (Posts: 2067; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Now this makes since. I just could not understand why ape would release all these new products within two months. I knew something would get announced in the early middle part of the year, I just didn't know what. I can see them releasing the ipad pro during the same event.
30. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Let's hope this is true, one of my friends with an iPhone 4S was showing me a video yesterday and I thought it was in a letterbox because the screen is so freaking small with such large bezels! It's a joke!