Apple iPhone is real and coming to Cingular
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Jan 2007, 16:32
Apple iPhone promises to be an incredible new Smartphone, with unique navigation multi-touch technology through 3.5-inches large display. It runs on MAC OS X and features quad-band GSM, WiFi and Bluetooth. Cingular will be the exclusive carrier to offer it
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Davi (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:41 0 0
Well well... what can I say ... when I buy it...
2. Sayem (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2007, 23:18 0 0
Very nice phone....But will miss the keypad. Should come with more megapixel camera.
3. casey (unregistered) posted on 10 Jan 2007, 13:04 0 0
i want this phone but i got sprint damn you apple for going with cingular
4. SARAI (unregistered) posted on 10 Jan 2007, 14:55 0 0
THIS PHONE IS THE BEST.... I WANNA IT... WHAT IS THE COST??
5. KEvin (unregistered) posted on 11 Jan 2007, 21:42 0 0
I was looking around for information on the price, and WITH! a 2 yr agreement it is going to be 799. :(
6. Me (unregistered) posted on 13 Jan 2007, 04:22 0 0
go check the review on cnet.com
7. Chris (unregistered) posted on 17 Jan 2007, 23:29 0 0
Why Cingular? This phone is built for data, and cingular data is so slow its ridiculous thank god they only have exclusive rights for 6 months then maybe they will go with sprint for the fastest data speeds out and then it will be a real deviceso just wait 6 months after its release and you will be good.
8. Veri Son (unregistered) posted on 12 Jun 2007, 18:23 0 0
Uhm check the stats Sprint's "Data Speeds" (I quote them because they shouldn't even be considered fast) are tons sloer than Verizon's. Hopefully they'll drop it on this CDMA network so the phone can meet it's potential. The IPhone will have 2 different versions, 4 gig and 8 gig, and it's not 799 for either.
9. CivicSi89 posted on 05 May 2012, 11:37 0 0
And here we are.... years later..... someone should have stopped this.