Apple iPhone Lite to have two versions: Zenvo and Zagato/Bertone codenames appear
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2013, 04:36 posted on
The Apple iPhone Lite will have two different versions targeting different markets, but otherwise very similar…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5177; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
they just do a custom paint job. nothing too get excited over
2. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Gawd, in the above pic they look like toy phones
i do like the lime green but somehow they look like $200 (unlocked) phones to me, but knowing apple this one might go for $400 each.
16. phonemonkey (Posts: 135; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
And none of the negative opinions are going to stop apple from selling 100 million of them, to customers who will happily buy them.
Apple isnt trying to make you happy so why are you so insistent on hating apple?
8. SingDaFire (Posts: 74; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
Wat the hell.... This things look so cheap.. I wonder who'd buy these... Anyway good luck selling these cheap plastic looking device at a high pri
10. ayephoner (Posts: 832; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
who cares what a phone looks like? every phone now looks incredibly similar. they are all a rectangle with a few side buttons and a touch screen. most people put their phone in a case the day they buy it and never take it out.
dont kid yourself. these things will sell like crazy. every teenager in the world will want one, plenty of them will get their parents to buy them.
17. Hallucinator (Posts: 337; Member since: 24 May 2010)
They look like samsung phones. Cheap plastic is kinda their thing.
9. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 150; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Yeah, this is starting to look pretty plausible.
12. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Designs don't look anything like the leaked images.
19. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Zenvo, Zagato and Bertone? These are botique auto makers. And they are Italian.... i hope they sue. lol
20. maxwell93 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
The iOS eco-system is only open to Apple products - unlike Android which can be seen in lots of ' phone junk'. So no suprise that the market for something more than an iPod but less than a 5S is likely to be huge. Kids what one device not two - and buy the iPods to access the IOS when they could buy any number of Andriod phones that proport to offer similar capabilities + a phone. So Apple plan to hoover up the gap in there own market. As an old coddger myself I dont need the latest liquid metal 4G yatta yatta yatta, must have device, i want a phone and iOS capability in one device - i currently have an iPhone 1 - it fits the bill but wont access iOS7 - so this may suit me as well !