Apple iPhone, Apple iPad and Apple iPod thefts up 40% in the Big Apple
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Sep 2012, 07:07
Thefts of the Apple iPhone, Apple iPad and Apple iPod are up 40% year-to-date says the NYPD, pointing out that 11,447 Apple mobile devices have been reported stolen this year which is an increase of 3,280 from last year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. XperiaFanZone posted on 25 Sep 2012, 07:27 11 1
I'm beginning to think that this is an inside job planned by Apple, just to make their products look cool.
3. Medel posted on 25 Sep 2012, 07:29 6 0
over price iphone and ipads! now what happened?! tsk, tsk, tsk... =/
4. wendygarett posted on 25 Sep 2012, 07:34 6 1
Lot of sheep eater recently >.<
I must be careful...
5. InspectorGadget80 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:11 6 0
Another reason NOT to own a iPhone. it's a icrime
6. Azure01 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 11:54 3 0
Wow so a phone is so important that you have to murder someone for it? I don't even know why so many people want it when even people who you would consider scum have it, damn shame.
7. dragonstkdgirl posted on 25 Sep 2012, 12:35 2 0
I find it more than a little sad that Hwang Yang gets a photo and a caption but doesn't even get a paragraph in the article? Hearing more about this young man's sad and pointless death would make a hell of a lot more impact than reading statistics and links to information about the Find My iPhone app.
10. Berzerk000 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 13:50 1 0
Seems like iDevices are more of a burden to society than an asset.
11. cncrim posted on 25 Sep 2012, 15:45 2 0
Did we have similar articles post like this one 2 months ago?
12. lyndon420 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 15:50 2 0
Is this the result of people upgrading to the iphone5, and then trying to get their hands back on to a 4 or earlier version because they just worked better?