Apple iPhone 6 said to have 960 x 1704-pixel resolution, Apple A8 chip details unveiled
0. phoneArena 15 May 2014, 03:48 posted on
The new iPhone 6 will have a screen with a resolution of 1704 x 960 pixels, much higher than the current 1136 x 640 pixels on the iPhone 5s…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
43. fzacek (Posts: 2412; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I'm a perfectionist, and those extra four pixels on the height are kind of bothering me...
46. Salazzi (Posts: 397; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
I think they got it wrong. Apple has a habit of essentially doubling the resolution.. from 480x320 to 960x640. My guess is they'll double this to 1920x1280, which if you think about it, isn't as odd of a resolution as most think.
48. OldNorseBruin (Posts: 212; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
Wow! Just can't wait to pay the APPLE GULAG $800+ for an iKrap that has an INFERIOR resolution to an ANDROID phone ( such as last year's LG OPTIMUS G Pro) that you can buy for about $350... CHUMPS.
49. Ninetysix (Posts: 1845; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Love reading these articles! :) These fandroids love reading these types of articles and they can't deny it. You'll notice that Apple articles generate the most replies.
64. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
You must be dieing of pure jealousy
You come with this nonsense weak argument
Can't couldn't support you beloved brand and platform
71. jroc74 (Posts: 5260; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I can list a few that are not Apple articles that generate alot.
Apple vs Samsung lawsuits....is also about Samsung.
Camera polls, may include Apple. Not all the time.
Blackberry...more often than not wont include Apple.
For recent ones...Blackberry and LG has the crown for most replies...and it has nothing to do with Apple. Benchmarks articles too.
52. alexboy20 (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Apr 2014)
i do hope their is a 5.5. inch because the 4.7 inch isn't much of a difference to me then the 4 inch.
63. rallyguy (Posts: 611; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
4.7 for a flag ship phone?
I heard the larger phone was cancelled due to battery supply problems.
53. Elfmonster (Posts: 143; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
Hilarious. I love it when Apple sits on their balls
57. Federated (Posts: 255; Member since: 06 Mar 2010)
The most innovative company on the planet still can't produce Full High Definition (1920 x 1080) screen resolution in the year 2014.
59. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
If Apple goes with 3x, they'll have some 960p frankenphone well into 2015, if not far beyond. Apple will sell millions, I am sure. Just as I am also sure that billions will laugh at the millions.
66. salaal (Posts: 109; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
did anybody notice the gs5 and one m8 have almost the same res but still haters will bash the iPhone as an iPad user anything above 720p is overkill i'd say they make the screen res at 720p
75. rallyguy (Posts: 611; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Of course they bash an iphone. The GS5 and M8 havr 1080 screens. Current iphone isnt even HD.
I used to think 720 as all I needed until I saw one. There is a difference. Just like tvs. 720 is nice, but 1080 is better. And the iphone isn't even 720.