Apple iPhone 6 may not be released until October 14th
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2014, 14:00 posted on
In general, we've been assuming that Apple would be sticking to the usual timeline and releasing the new iPhone in September like it has been for the past couple of years. But, this is now the fourth time in the past two months that we've seen a rumor pointing to October as the release time for the iPhone 6...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
that iphone looks badass in picture
2. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Just curious. Anyone like me get bored with their devices ( primarily their os ) and switch back and forth? I started getting bored with IOS and made the switch a couple of years ago to Android. Small screened iPhone kinda killed it too. But now, I'm getting kind of bored with the Android phone I have. The phone is killer and reminds me of when I got my first iPhone back in 2007, but now thinking of going back.
3. Finalflash (Posts: 1985; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
That is just nostalgia, but think for a second, what will you do when you get the iPhone. You need to get the device for the sake of need, not want, otherwise you won't stop bouncing between them. It is fine to do that if it is within your means, but no one OS or device will satisfy you for long.
5. Salazzi (Posts: 317; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
agreed with Finalflash. That's another big reason besides the reason listed in my first comment, with going back to iPhone.
9. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Oh, it's all want for sure. I could use this Note 3 for at least another 2 years before needing an upgrade. I'm a phone whore.
4. Salazzi (Posts: 317; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
Yessir. Been through about 10 phones over the past 6 months. Though I'm intending to go back to iPhone and to stay there. For some reason it's the device that hit most of the spots. Not ALL, but definitely most.
8. sniper1087 (Posts: 416; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
yeah been on the same boat, used android phones, iphones and windows phones, I like the most because of consistency are the windows phones and iphones.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 13800; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude, rock iOS and android like the Jedii does. 5s, note 3 = tech bliss. I get bored with both of em, just charge one up and go.
13. Furbal (Posts: 461; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I swap between a S5,m8,1520,635,and g2
Must be how a woman feels picking shoes for the day!
33. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
I kind of use both now. Have an iPad at the house and the wife has 5s which I mess with occasionally. I use the Note 3 as daily driver, though.
12. naittosan (Posts: 234; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
I agree with switching, in fact I have been switching carriers ever 2 years.
20. syncronyze (Posts: 103; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
I've been going with the best of both worlds. I have an M8, a S4, and an iPhone 5S. Might not be the most up to date bunch but I enjoy switching between them.
6. medicci37 (Posts: 810; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Wonder if it could possibly have a 14nm chip inside?
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 13800; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
9-19-14, mark your calendars. Both models will drop, and Mr and Mrs Jedii will be on the scene. Two please, thank you sir/ma'am.
17. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Because you stood in a line for hours you have the right to be pretentious. Sorry Tim, I don't buy that for a second. Like I said before, I have no problem with Apple products, it's just the snooty ass way they market them. And most of the time that doesn't even bother me that much. It's just this one particular commercial that plays all the effin time now. It's a label and product that many feel is inferior to other products on the market now, it's not Special. I know Apple wants to uphold their "hip" and "trendy" image, but there has to be a better way than trying to shame people into buying one.... isn't there?
19. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Looks like you can't wait to camp out with your middle aged wife, prior 2days early...?
21. syncronyze (Posts: 103; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
How are they marketed in a snooty manner? Apple is making commercials like these that are meant to warm people's hearts and make them want to support them:https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=v76f6KPSJ2w...while a certain OEM is just taking shots at other ones. "Many" don't feel it's inferior, as the the general market is not interested in pixel counts or the best quality screen, just the one that works. They don't say their phone is hip and trendy, people think it's hip and trendy. They don't really shame anyone.
26. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Apple's advertisements are elitist lifestyle porn. Some might call it "snooty".
28. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
It's the old ifans that gave them the Starbucks self entitled image imo.
Then SJ and Apple capitalized on it to it's success.
35. syncronyze (Posts: 103; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Can you show me some of those "snooty" advertisements?
v=fmTpgSMJ96cmaybe this one?
v=EdeVaT-zZt4or this one.
v=ODmfmUWqlSAI've never seen a commercial so snooty and elitist. UGH
29. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Arte, do me/us a favor, leave DJs wife and life out of the equation to get at Dark.
He drives a bus, not a yet dustbin truck, respectable.
(I drive a wrecker ftr)
Probably a really nice guy to BS with on route, his admiration of Apple is not offensive like Mxy/96 etc... He even packs a Note.
Never use Troll-fu on those not throwing Apples or Tiles, bad juju comes to haunt
40. darkkjedii (Posts: 13800; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Thanx Shock, I don't know what his issue with my wife, and job is bro. Jealousy I guess. Good looking out bro.
27. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
This is terrible. This is right before Halloween. Many parents won't be able to buy as much candy for the kids because they just splurged on an iPhone 6 or two. Think of all the disappointed children, Apple.
42. darkkjedii (Posts: 13800; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hey guys, what ever happened to Wendy???
47. tedkord (Posts: 5905; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
There were complications during the final gender reassignment surgery.
51. javy108 (Posts: 177; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
I dont know why I feel like Apple products are over rated S: No offens for iFans :C