Apple iPhone 6 listing appears in Vodafone inventory to take on the established 5S moniker
0. phoneArena 09 May 2013, 08:38 posted on
An alleged screenshot of Vodafone UK's till system reveals a listing for iPhone 6. So far the rumors about Apple's annual iPhone edition have taken off with the 5S title, as presumably it won't feature a design overhaul, but rather additional functionalities like a fingerprint sensor and a fancy flash for the upgraded camera, as well as a brand new iOS 7...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kurai (unregistered)
OMG i can't wait for the 6th row of icons !!!
22. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Yeah it definitely doesn't matter to me what they call it. It's the Galaxy Note 3 for me in October. Iphone isddefinitely useless. .
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 19443; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If you can use it as a phone, text, email, watch vids, take and record pic/vids, game, a clock, a calendar, a calculator, a news paper, a flash light listen to music, download thousands of free/paid apps, use it as GPS, have every business on earth cater to it, check the weather, bank, listen to am fm radio, program your tv, and countless other stuff. How is it useless. Useless defines something with little to no use... Re read my comment up to other stuff again
2. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Who cares what it is going to be called? Most people (when I say most I mean people who aren't reading this) don't really know the difference between the 4 the 4S and the 5. They just know the iPhone. As long as they don't give that part of the name up (which they obviously won't) I don't think it matters what they call it. It could even be called the iPhone Math like people have said months back and it wouldn't make a difference. Most people would just refer to it as an iPhone. Not knocking that at all. That's great brand recognition (or in this case product line recognition) simply stating facts.
11. lovesamsung9x (unregistered)
same with the Samsung galaxy its hard to tell because they all look alike and have same name
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The 6th row of icons will be revolutionary and all the ifans will call it iNnovation
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I am an ifan and we dont call it... fandroids do
16. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
So your the strange breed they call an isheep sorry i dnt get to see very many...
17. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Wow a sixth row of icons (yawn). Revolutionary for Apple maybe.
25. quakan (Posts: 1350; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
That joke is worn out Tiara. It's like you enjoy beating a dead horse.
5. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
An iPhone: The world's most advanced basic phone.
6. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
how if there's something new and exciting w/ ds new iphone,, :) everythin can happen
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 19443; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Can't wait to see what apples got up their sleeve. They've been really secretive this year.
12. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I'm holding out hope that it kicks a$$! Apple can reall take it to the next level if they decide to include both a refresh of iOS and a larger sceen. My feeling are that it would destroy the comp.
15. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I just hope that if it brings a bigger screen a bigger battery should follow...
18. darth8ball (Posts: 520; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
C'mon gallito read the PA closer. Tim Cook already nixed the bigger screen notion as reported on PA. Afraid to change their form factor. If they were really innovative they would come out with an iPhone 6 and a iPhone 6G g for giant. Give it a six inch screen and try to come at the Note II and upcoming Note III
19. howardbarrett (Posts: 45; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
tim cook didn't nix bigger screens. you have to read his comments more carefully.
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 19443; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Agreed Dave. Apple is stubborn, but when they need a hit they usually hit a homer... Batter up, bottom 9, bases loaded.
9. joey18 (Posts: 589; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
iphone 6 i. hope be little different with 4.3 screen not 5 like other rumors or 4.0 screen 4.3 is perfect screen for phone not to big and not too small
14. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Yeah Joey... I like the 4" display but it would have been so much nicer if they would have went to 4.3", or better, 4.7"
24. mydi.maus (unregistered)
another 4" with beefed up specs,. grow a lil more apple..