Apple iPhone 6 leaks out again: this time compared against the iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2014, 07:09 posted on
There’s so much smoke about an upcoming iPhone 6 with a larger, 4.7” display that there must be fire…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Finalflash (Posts: 3107; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Damn ugly, there is just no excuse for that look.
47. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
I hope this is not the final design because I think that the side-bezels are still too large. If Apple works for years on a design, one can expect more --> thinner side-bezels. Top and buttom bezels are alright from my point of view.
50. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
I think it is fake. Have a closer look at the edges of the screen panel where it is about to touch the corpus. It looks like a plastic attachment scaled to fit the "phone's" corpus. That is not the real deal.
64. bob_monkeywarts (Posts: 236; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
They don't work for years on a design. They wait until other companies make a nice design, plop that into an iPhone, make the screen half the size, and then later sue the companies they copied.
65. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
24. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
That dude is a apple's factory worker. And iPhone 10,000,000,000s will have same design language. That's my prediction. Note it.
44. Doakie (Posts: 2009; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Hell yeah. I was just going to say aluminum back with white polycarbonate inlays for the antenna? Rip off. Wow with this back and the 4.7" screen it just seems like Apple ripped off the design of the One M7......
10. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Come on! Put some pretty girls holding the iPhone! At least something to look at.
39. tenho1982 (Posts: 68; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
The guy's not bad. Stop saying you want girls just to prove you are a man lol
66. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
yeah, he's ok. But too bad I can't hold my phone with one hand. *wink*
49. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
11. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
wow. ugly and crappy!! And, still smaller than last year's S4 *smh*
30. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Wow is for guy...
And ugly is for iphone...
48. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Took design from HTC make their phone even uglier/more expensive than EVER
62. bob_monkeywarts (Posts: 236; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
Sorry, HTC. You weren't doing so well, and now Apple is going to sue you. Apple copied the Samsung f700, and now they sue Sammy about once a month. If Apple copies HTC, then Apple would sue HTC, and there goes HTC. That's a bummer, because HTC's actually pretty good with Sense UI and the M8.
2. vincelongman (Posts: 4445; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
The back looks like a fugly mix of the iPod Touch and HTC One
Also those huge bezels make it look quite dated IMO
5. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
huge bezels ? it has thinner bezels than 5s( at least in pic)
20. Wolf_Blitza (Posts: 59; Member since: 30 May 2014)
yet still huge bezels, compare it to other 4.7" phones (Moto X, G2 Mini).
28. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
yes bcuz in 4.7 inch category nobody beats g2. I dont like bezels too
29. Chidoro43 (Posts: 28; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
The top and the bottom ones are still there
not that it matters, I never really had a problem with bezels, they are all pretty small these days.
59. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I hope Apple would RAID HIS HOME and take all his crap like they did to that other journalist. So how stupid people are for leaking items funny in a way they raid people's home
3. karamelakimo (Posts: 109; Member since: 26 May 2014)
All the leaks about the design and screen size
I wish to know any thing about A8 processor
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 2036; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Jimmy lin is gonna get in trouble for this...
7. gehrig (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
He never signed anything so he can't be prosecuted. He could very well say he just found the unit on the side of the road.
13. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
What are you talking about, Apple is probably paying him with Tim's iCookiEs.
8. gehrig (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Now THIS is real. Clean design, small bezels, large screen.
35. Wolf_Blitza (Posts: 59; Member since: 30 May 2014)
small bezels? compared to the competition those are large bezels
46. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
only thin-bezel phone is lg g3 rest of flagship phones has thick bezels( not to mention one m8 )
54. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Moto X bezels are tiny compared to this...
63. Wolf_Blitza (Posts: 59; Member since: 30 May 2014)
depends on how you define thick bezels, it looks like the new iPhone will be around 65% screen, putting it behind every flagship from 2014 and 2013 (except perhaps HTC & Sony), and on par with a phones from 2012 and 2011 (like the Galaxy Nexus)
14. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
You know you can buy this dummy unit online now. Him taking pics with the thing doesn't really prove much. Now if he took the picture while standing on the assembly line Id begin to believe. Or if the thing turned on Id really be sold.
15. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
lg sets the standard after g2 and g3 any thick-bezelled phone will be a fail ( ppl thinks thick bezels is not good thing)
17. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I call this the "iPhone 5s....squashed by a truck with the aluminum flooding the back" now that is an innovative name. I should get credit for atleast.
18. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Ugly. Mr.Ive has to change his dealer...
HTC One M7 is miles ahead...
21. Killua (Posts: 270; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
I bet the fruit fanboys will love it anyway. It looks crappy in my opinion though. 5 or 5s are better in terms of design (if that 6 design is the real deal).
56. Droidrapist (Posts: 186; Member since: 28 May 2014)
ITs fake like every thing on this site about the iPhone 6 LOL. Who is this random Chinese dude? Just begging for attention on his twitter...
23. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
wow. i can have more icons on my screen now........ meeeee. same crap every year. apple wants a Android Iphone.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 21367; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Cool looking phone, but soon enough we'll see it in actuality.
31. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 213; Member since: 27 May 2014)
I'm not so sure about that design look plan as hell
32. cdilson (Posts: 14; Member since: 18 Apr 2010)
Wow. Why cant people just like what they like and respect other people's decision to do the same. Excited, cant wait for September to get here.
33. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I have NEVER said that an iPhone is ugly unlike many android/windows phones and this is no exception. This phone looks great, my biggest hardware ding towards apple was the size and this is much better. Now I'm still not sure about the OS but as far as looks this phone is typical amazing design
36. thadjudda (Posts: 25; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
weird!. The Same people that always says how ugly the phone is be the first people in line waiting for days to buy it
37. evilbunny (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
The first ever 4.7" phone in the World! Wow, Apple, you continue to dazzle us with your vision and innovation!
41. yahia_malka (Posts: 186; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
IPhone 6 is ugly , 5 and 5s is better designed , the iPhone 6 seems water and dust proof .
45. alexboy20 (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Apr 2014)
I'm pretty sure this is what the final design will look like n as a iphone fan I hate it , it looks weird because of the home button and the screen size isn't that much difference I want at least a 5 inch screen
51. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Looks like the derpy brother of the HTC One.
In fact the screen size is the same. Way to innovate Apple.