Apple iPhone 6 concept features edge to edge display on 4.5 inch screen
0. phoneArena 11 May 2013, 23:49 posted on
How about this for a concept Apple iPhone 6 model? A sleek 4.5 inch display that is completely edge to edge with resolution of 754 x 1296; the pixel density works out to 333ppi which would compare with the 441ppi on the 5 inch screen used on the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the 326ppi on the Apple iPhone 5. The complete elimination of the bezel actually shows off why one is needed. Without a bezel, your hand is covering up part of the display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Bezel is a very important aspect of a phone you can reduce it to minimum but not eliminate it so guys this is just a whim. Now thanks for the troll video whoever has created it!
88. samsunggalaxylover (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
The person who made this concept said that ip6 is 4x faster than ip5 and ip6 is 2x faster than Samsung galaxy s4.
So he admits that the galaxy s4 is 2x faster than ip5.
107. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
i bet he doesn't know about the big feature of S4 called S-Lag
108. max9777 (Posts: 78; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
It's funny GS models have not been lagging at all..
119. OSUTIN (Posts: 23; Member since: 28 May 2012)
You mean something like this? http: // goo . gl/2nNKj (just remove the spaces)
15. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
concept is cool but still not possible for now
52. MONUQ (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
IF ( only once ) if make my mind and say if will come true out of concept ......
But eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the price there make me lamo....
Apple will die but will not sell products at releastic price.....
104. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Troll I have absolutely zero idea bro.
79. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
he trying to say by chance if apple work on this concept and manufacture it in real..... price ll be so high....
115. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm still trying to figure out what MONUQ said troll
22. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
A big LOL to that design hahaha ofcourse Bezel has a purpose.
25. moroninc (Posts: 193; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
interesting.. so far only Sammy has come close to implementing a big screen in a small phone with narrow bezel. nice concept but i doubt Apple will increase the screen size any further.
38. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
i think this Windows Phone concept is brilliant ..
78. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Now Apple copycat Android 4.5" display. Apple broke Steve Jobs idea 3.5" display policy.
124. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 442; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Apple users can keep dreaming because iPhones aren't getting any bigger than the 4" inch screens they have now.
86. jcarrigan (unregistered)
zero bezel is actually a pain in the butt, you have to have at least a small amount that way ur hands dont accidentally touch something. but ID apple DID do this or something even closer to this then they would be closer to androids level although their ios is still locked up.
101. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
AND capacitive buttons! Holy sh*t that's only been around forever on every other manufacturers devices!
7. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Its been proven you can't use a handheld device without bezel without problems.
23. jonartpop (Posts: 186; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
iPhone without bezel is ugly + kinda scary.