Apple iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c go on sale in 35 countries today, to reach 100 countries by end-2014
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2013, 03:51 posted on
Today, Apple is launching its new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c in 35 more countries after it first released the new devices in its home US market…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Over here in New Zealand, the iPhone will be so OP (overpriced, what else were you thinking?). Even the current iPhone 5 retails for $800 USD base model, so I expect the 5c to be $750 at least.
6. vincelongman (Posts: 2022; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Dude have you seen PB Tech's prices, especially for the gold versions, they are ridiculous. For example the gold 16 GB iPhone 5S is currently $1,493.85, that's about the same as the 11" MacBook Air.
7. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
That's because you're so far from the rest of the world. Things affordable in the US are always significantly more expensive in NZ and Australia. I work with some Aussies and they'd rather shop in London than shop in Australia it's that much more expensive.
8. hossamaltarawneh (Posts: 36; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
I am here in Qatar ( bedsides united Arab emirates ) and the iPhone 5c and 5s is available over 2 weeks ago :)
9. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3237; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Why so late Victor? By that time, GS6 would be coming... :)
Please correct the typo...