Apple iPhone 5s and Apple iPhone 5c now available from Boost Mobile starting at $349.99
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2013, 22:35 posted on
The Apple iPhone 5s and Apple iPhone 5c are now available from pre-paid carrier Boost Mobile; the regular price of the phone is $100 less than the price Apple charges for both models, But from now through November 24th, new Boost customers can take an additional $100 off the price of either iPhone model. That means for $349.99, you can buy a 16GB iPhone 5c. For $449.99, the 32GB iPhone 5c can be yours...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
$349 is still massively overpriced for a 5c. For that price you can get a Nexus 5, or a Xiaomi Mi3, and both of those are both better looking and substantially more powerful.
The 5s is looking to be the better deal even at $200 more, but I wouldn't even consider it given that there are cheaper options out there that are just as good.
5. cc3493 (Posts: 155; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It annoys me how these OS's are either very optimised with low/mid range SOC's (wp, ios) or not very optimised with super high-end SOC's (android). WHY CANT WE HAVE BOTH?
10. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Then start your own company. Create your own OS, etc.
2. darkvadervip (Posts: 313; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Always someone with a negative comment
6. mturby (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
It makes me happy how these OS's are either very optimised with low/mid range SOC's (wp, ios) or not very optimised with super high-end SOC's (android). GOOD WE CAN HAVE BOTH!
3. Tazer2365 (Posts: 44; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
iPhone 5S regular price on boost mobile for 16 GB is $549 and so on. Therefore, with the discount, the price would be $449 for the 16GB through November 24th.
4. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
IPhone 5s is $549. Also 100 dollar discount, too bad its already sold out.what a deal.
7. mturby (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Need help paying ur Boost Mobile bill? call customer service and ask for a $5 credit. the y will give it to u as long as u give them a positive feed back.
8. Cha7520 (Posts: 210; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
oh wow!! Sucky phone on a Sucky network..lol
12. warrenellis93 (Posts: 41; Member since: 21 Jul 2011)
fair network , uninteresting, overpriced phone