Apple iPhone 5s and Apple iPhone 5c available for reservations in China starting on September 17th
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2013, 01:33 posted on
If you've been following the introduction of the Apple iPhone 5s and Apple iPhone 5c and the aftermath, you know that in the states there is no pre-order period for the Apple iPhone 5s; but that is not the case in China where consumers in the country will be able to reserve the new flagship iPhone and the Apple iPhone 5c starting on September 17th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9805; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Three days before the phone launches... Huh.
2. Topcat488 (Posts: 1224; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
YEAH! Give China "special treatment", after all, They ARE the only Super Power in the smartphone industry... Way to go China, making Apple Bow Down to you... Normally it's the other way around.
20. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Its because the Chinese/ other countries people are not as dumb/brainwashed as people in the US.
3. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
superpower in smartphone only ? think again
4. jeff_1 (Posts: 105; Member since: 30 Aug 2013)
Iphone 5 C(hina)
Welcome to China the Plastic Factory
5. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
I have an HKID. But I live in the US lol
6. criticism (Posts: 46; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
Chinese people! don't waste your money on the new (old) upgrade of iPhone! If you are really interested in Apple, then at least wait till iPhone 6 is introduced!
7. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Don't worry, Samsung and native brands like Xiaomi have taken over Apple's phone market in Hong Kong and China.
9. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
There are many people who will be upgrading from iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. So I think it makes sense for them to upgrade. You think the iPhone 5S is an old upgrade because all you know about the 5S is that it has a touch ID fingerprint sensor.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 15198; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
DARK let em hate. Fridays almost here dude, can we say iPhone 5S 64 gig AT&T white/gold. In my pocket, leaving with a smile? Yes we can lol...
11. criticism (Posts: 46; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
No, I know that iPhone 5s has a better camera (Specially for darker conditions because the sensor and aperture are A LITTLE larger, and an the flash is also changed) and a faster graphics for a 4"-display with low resolution! However, apple fanboys always say that the previous iPhones are smooth (and I think they are right because the resolution of iPhones is almost moderate), so why they would need a faster processor?
I think if the camera in iPhone 5 is really annoying for you, then it might be the only reason for upgrade!
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 15198; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude that post made absolutely no sense. Well other than being a weak typical in thing to do apple diss. What's funny is that, if they called you for a job, you'd be there so quick you'd be like the flash. Hmmm
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9805; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Right? Haha. Sounds like he was trying to be cool but failed in the process.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 15198; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Papa lol, he failed big time. If you don't like em, then don't like em, just proof read before you press post comment lol. +1
12. Sauce (unregistered)
Just like your grammar.
13. robinlim85 (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 May 2013)
there are many android fanboy here that angry because they couldn't afford the iphone
17. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9805; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Or you know, spend the money on other important things.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 15198; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I doubt that's the reason they're angry. Lots of the android "fanboys", not users get angry when they realize no matter how much they insult you. You're gonna buy what you want, and their attempts to get under your skin fail. I'm a lover of both platforms, but as anyone on PA will tell you...I'm an iOS first kinda guy. I get hammered all the time for that, but with a physique like superman the disses just bounce off JK. Buy what you like, and let the haters hate, remember iOS fanboys "not users" hate too. It's all good.
21. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
I don't think it's anger, I think it's insecurity. Too many people upset because you don't support what they purchased, or are afraid if people buy iPhones, it's somehow going to make Android go away. Simple truth is Android isn't going anywhere, nor is Apple. It would take a monumental event for both companies to be forced out of the cell phone business.
Buy what you want and enjoy it, simple as that.
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 15198; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
This post is what it's all about. +100
23. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Kudos, good post.
A little ripping on each other is fun, but we all have to remember we each use what we feel fits like our clothes etc, and keep some of harsh critiquing to our selves and keep it fun.
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 15198; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Too bad others can't understand that +1
25. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Agreed. +1 back at ya
Yeah some get bent, or perhaps even, are born that way.
Products of a self entitled society that questions everything and poops on rest of it if it's contrary to their feelings.
Oop, way off topic, my bad.
26. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Check your sentences again. Few sentences make no sense. Read them out loud before hitting the post button :)