Apple iPhone 5s, Apple iPhone 5c release date is early Friday morning
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 08:17 posted on
Apple has announced Tuesday morning, that the new Apple iPhone 5s and Apple iPhone 5c will be available for purchase this Friday, September 20th. The most important piece of news here is for those who want to buy the full-featured Apple iPhone 5s; since Apple has not offered a pre-sale period for the device, we can only assume that buyers are sitting in front of their connected devices, waiting for Cupertino to fire the starter's pistol....
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LordDavon (Posts: 109; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
My 13-year-old is already starting to bug me. She is such an apple fangirl. Worst part is that I am the one who gave her the Apple computer, iPod, and first iPhone. I fed her the Kool-Aid. :-(
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7039; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
kool-aid will make her more hyper LordDavon. plus 13yr olds don't need a phone just saying
28. joey_sfb (Posts: 4349; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I don't think its a good idea to give expensive phone to young children. You make them a target for robbery and theft.
An inexpensive nokia phone should suffice, its for their own protection.
39. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Yes they do - it's not 2002 - kids need phones.
40. akki20892 (Posts: 3795; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Sometime I see 10 year old kid using better phone than me. Lol
45. LAKB24 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
You must not have any kids with that comment you just made.
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Or maybe the problem is in her friends - "If it doesn't have Apple logo on it, then it is not cool!" ?
Anyway if you think that it is an issue, then try to solve that while she is 13, because later that will be even worse.
5. verbalize (Posts: 107; Member since: 03 May 2013)
At least you were smart enough to give her a quality products instead of the low grade imitating ,Android glitchy operating systems.
6. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
if she's a wonderful kid i say get it for her man.
you obviously can afford it. she's due for an upgrade from the "first iPhone" you think?
nothing wrong with giving your kid the best. :-)
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 15624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Agreed, my 16 yr old son is an awesome kid with straight A's. he wants a 5S he gets a 5S. If I could only get him to clean his room better though.
12. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1150; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I hope i would be your son... Jst kddng
still ur a wonderful dad...
20. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
My kid sister is in college and I told her show me the grades and you get the 5S no questions asked.
23. LordDavon (Posts: 109; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
No, she has the iPhone 5. It was her first iPhone.
24. LordDavon (Posts: 109; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
She is a great kid, with moments of "teenage-ism". But, I just got her a new laptop, so I think she is all set for a while. She has the iPhone 5, so it isn't like she is really in a huge need for a new phone. She just wants the "latest-and-greatest".
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 15624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bro, that's your little girl. Make her happy man.
37. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
That's why I recommended the iPhone 5 to my wife. I would never buy one, but she had an iPhone 4 and an iPad. Why would I try to sell her on a phone she wouldn't be comfortable and happy with?
7. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I predict that the iPhone 5s and 5c will be sold out by mid afternoon.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 15624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bid D, the little lady and I are going to line up at 2am that morning. Start of a long day lol.
35. darkkjedii (Posts: 15624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Updated: we're going up to AT&T at 12am Friday morning. She better bring a pillow, I'll provide the coffee.
29. bubbadoes (Posts: 567; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Your prediction is correct because all stores will probably be stocked with 10 or less of each version. Pre orders didn't even sell out or the date for shipments get pushed to a October date. This is the first time I've seen this. That's why apple didn't even bother pre selling the 5 same
10. bucky (Posts: 2036; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Going straight to the store Friday morning :) 32gb black iPhone 5s will be mine!!!
17. bucky (Posts: 2036; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Nice! I'd like the 64gb but I find 32 Does the trick for me.
36. darkkjedii (Posts: 15624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I've got about 22 gigs to restore from iCloud, so I'd only be left with about 7 gigs. The 5S is sweet, but apple should've given us a 128 gigger. I'd have been all over that puppy.
43. darkkjedii (Posts: 15624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yes but the reality is, iPhones are sealed. My note has an sd slot though.
11. dcgore (Posts: 212; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
I expect the black to go first in the US. I am going to say something non-PC here but Asians love their white technology. Not surprised the white went first in mainland China and HK.
16. Eonnaydra (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Over 1 million of iPhone 5Cheap have been already preordered.
I think they are going to have a big succes with these stupid devices.
21. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i like your complimentative hate hahaha.
19. quaqy (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
will there be an EarPods packed with Iphone 5S? because i saw the video from China, unboxing 5C with no EarPods inside
22. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1703; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I'm going to buy five 64GB and smash them in front of all the stupid iFans HAHAHAHA
30. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Do that on camera and share video with us. :D
44. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
A guy actually did that in an Apple store in Michigan at the 4S launch. Man I would've paid to be a fly on the wall for that.
46. darkkjedii (Posts: 15624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No you're not, you're gonna keep being a stupid hater with nothing else to do, but invade PA with garbage posts.
26. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Why is the gold so popular? WHY?! The other colors look nicer and not so gaudy.
32. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 322; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Apparently the gold looks great in the flesh..
34. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I think in this case, some people are just attracted to bling. The going theory in the tech blogs is that Apple is chasing China with the gold 5S because the Chinese love gold. I can't imagine the Western markets were clamoring for gold phones.
38. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
yay... we're going to open early friday morning for the 3 iphone 5s that we will get in. great.