Apple iPhone 5c knock off ioPhone might fool you for a second
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 23:05 posted on
Sure, at first glance the Iosys ioPhone resembles the Apple iPhone 5c, right down to the colored shells. But all you need to do is boot up up the phone to see that this baby has nothing to do with the Cupertino based manufacturer. Instead of iOS, Android 4.2 is driving the device and the rest of the specs are not close to the iPhone 5c either...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No, I just don't want to argue with you. That's all. I don't usually care about green thumbs. :)
17. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
And also, this iPhone 5c knockoff looks exactly like the iPhone 5c (except the logo), so what I said in comment #6 was just a joke. Relax. :)
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 936; Member since: 07 May 2012)
If you can't tell the difference between the Apple logo and the logo on the back of this phone, you shouldn't be buying an iPhone at all..
7. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 686; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
They shouldn't buy a smartphone at all for that matter
4. Sauce (unregistered)
Looks like a Samsung commerical. Jk kids, don't get your FANties in a knot.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 10127; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sauce...now you know the Sammites won't stand for you saying that. They'll start crying, whining (see gadget80), and slamming their galaxies down breaking their screens in protest. ;) +1
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LOL! The song in the background is hilarious, come on let's dance!
8. JakeLee (Posts: 651; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
IOSYS is a distribution channel selling pun electronics.
They also offered ioXY S4 not long ago.
And below is the "original" commercial
A lovely company.
9. superfans (Posts: 122; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
OMG.....This must be the worst commercial I ever seen !
10. Scott93274 (Posts: 545; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
lol, the camera lens is simply a hole in the camera, you can see right through it. Very funny.
18. andynaija (Posts: 430; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
It's probably a replaceable shell that you saw.
14. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
this crap is garbage haha they aren't even holding the phones to their ears. i mean try to act a lil bit damn! lol
and on top of that, its probably just a back plate of the phone you can totally see through the camera "hole"...
19. andynaija (Posts: 430; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
This is seriously the LAMEST commercial I have seen this year 2013.
20. cwiits (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Ahh, android users finally have an "iPhone" they can afford. How cute
21. Vish_i_was (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
at least this isn't overpriced as the other sh!t
22. rallyguy (Posts: 524; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I don't see why Apply hasn't tried to shut it down yet,