Apple iPhone 5S pictures prove to be of cheap clones
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2013, 13:50 posted on
Earlier Monday, some pictures leaked allegedly of the Apple iPhone 5S, but we can now put that rumor to bed as the devices turned out to be cheap clones and were not photos of the next Apple iPhone handset; among the clues, the microSD slot inside the device, the non-Lightning connectror and the low cost battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. androidfurever (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
More functional than the actual iPhone.
8. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
if your definition of functional is laggy, freeze, hang and only good as a paperweight, then you absolutely correct.
9. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11367; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I've only seen that on phones who's OS is based on Linux or something like it.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3607; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Well ain't you got balls saying that!!
In your own words "This is real innovation and design." on yesterday's post.
You would jump at the very name of Apple...might even ready for sacrificial ceremony, lol.
18. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
lol thats when you know someones a true apple fan
21. MobileFun.Pk (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
i used iOS and Android both. and no doubt iOS is far better than Android in performance.
16. lucasho2312 (Posts: 18; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
i wonder if these ppl already used any iphone and compared it to other phones.
2. haindelmers (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I swear to G-D, 99% of the users on this site have no life outside of hating on either iphone or Android. (Usually iPhone.) Just shut up already.
20. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
thank u pa for not being iphonearena in this 'featured' article
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3607; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Woooohoooo... Chinese goods made a fool of everyone.
6. TheMan (Posts: 487; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Not every one. Once I saw the Chinese verbiage my first thought was "Knock-offs" Too many years working with Mainland manufacturers, I guess.
4. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
And PA had a "featured" article about it the first time around. Good work.
5. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
They are probably goophones. Saw a goophone 5 the other day it was actually recently quality.
11. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Didn't even think twice that the pictures were real.
12. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
So one article to report and one to refute .... Apple's PR machinery working overtime at feeding the press i guess :D
15. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Cheap clones? Are they talking about the entire iPhone lineup, or......................
23. JunkCreek (Posts: 407; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
like i've said, premium device had fair specs. mid device had "peace" specs. and now, low-end device had this "please" specs.