Apple iPhone 5S models photographed in black, gold and silver may be fake
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2013, 15:33 posted on
It appears that the Apple iPhone 5S is going to be available in other precious metal colors besides gold; a published report on Thursday included photographs of the Apple iPhone 5S in the traditional black, gold and in silver. Whether the photo means that there will be no white version of the next full-priced iPhone won't be known until Apple unveils the Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C on September 10th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Same design over and over.
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Nice to see that you also agree with amilcarmz86 and InspectorGadget80, because usually you are in denial and so on. :)
23. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
same old Mxyzptik over and over and over again
12. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Enough of the photos of the iPhone 5C and 5S.
13. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10605; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
For once I agree. PA needs to stop with posting the same article over and over with iPhone rumors.
26. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
And lose their ad revenue given by several vicious clicks? Nah... even if a 4 year old kid draws something that looks like an iPhone, they'll post it saying that the kid is a paranormal that saw how the next iPhone would look like. Or if a pigeon poo'd on Apple's logo on Cupertino HQ they'd make up some "breaking news" about it and what it could mean for the company's near future...
Come on, it's Phone Arena, not iPhone Arena (until now, I guess.)
P.S. I don't think the ad companies pay for my adblock-ed version of the page though...
16. greathero1 (Posts: 563; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
PA writers are too smart. They only do it to start the flame war because many of their subscribers just can't help themselves. Let's just ignore these everytime. It's been absolutely crazy with these. I know news is slow but d**n. Maybe they should have more contests like the photo one from earlier instead of baiting a flame war.
18. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm pretty sure they're blatantly mocking us at this point.
"Oh, so you've had enough of the 45 stories we've already done on 'what freaking color the next iPhone has allegedly been pictured in and/or is rumored to come in'? WELL HERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!! ENJOY CONTRIBUTING TO OUR REVENUE, YA BUNCH OF RUBES!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"
...Or at least that's what I imagine is going on behind the scenes at PhoneArena World HQ...
24. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
of course they do
2. guest (Posts: 338; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
If it looks the same as the last model how will people know I upgraded?
10. pradeepreddy (Posts: 65; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
Break the phone & show them internal specs
20. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is very simple.. people have yet to ask me if I upgraded.. al they say "nice iphone" but if the ask you.. you tell them that you did infact upgraded they should believe your words if not... then why are you worried about that questions.. as you can see no need to panic on that question.. just keep calm and enjoy the awesomess of your device..
3. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Oh, come on. Enough of this color reporting. When will this thinig be able to wipe my butt? That will be news. Because, you know ... I need help in that department.
8. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Yea.....wheres it at? Maybe only the champagne gets it haha
7. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 590; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Drip drip drip....Will Apple have anything left to announce?
17. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Unless their only announcement is going to be that the iPhone will (apparently) be available in the rumored 274,625,184,028,174 different colors that PA has reported on, there's probably a few things left.
19. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
It would be the funniest thing if Apple never had any plans on releasing a plastic model in different colors and just made the current iPhone 5 the $100 model. How embarrassing would that be for the blog sites? They would have been reporting garbage for months.
21. greyhulk (Posts: 154; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
And yet it will still be a 4" screen with barely upgraded hardware. Is Apple even trying anymore?
25. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
But...but it has DUAL LED! This changes everything! Shut up and take my money!!!
22. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I think PA needs to diversify past:
The "next" iPhone as soon as the new model is released.
Samsung owning the Android world.
HTC trying to get better but failing.
The impending doom of RI.... I mean Blackberry.
27. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
why dont just PA make ONE FREAKING NEWS ABOUT IPHONES 5S LEAKS AND CONTINUOUSLY UPDATE IT THERE. instead of posting another same story.