Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone Lite leak out, pictured along with iPhone in gold
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 08:01 posted on
Apple is announcing quarterly financials today and expectations are low, but the company has got an ace up its sleeve in the form of two new devices…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
i dave a dream which doesnt come true.
APPLE PRICING IPHONE LITE 300$
8. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I'd say $99.99 is a fair price; Daniel P. did a story yesterday on mid-range Android devices under $300 and most of the 7 featured blow this out of the proverbial water.
Here's to mid-range Android devices and sub-mid-range iPhone LiTe.
2. Credo (Posts: 744; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Impressive ....... again ........
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Those devices look familiar... Like something I saw last year.
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That Gold iPhone would be very cool if it weren't complemented with that god awful Martha Stewart White™ … and it would almost match my 18k (gold) watch. I would only consider it as a fashion accessory as, I know that I wouldn't be able to do much on it. But, hey, I'd be stylin'!!
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Middle pic (white) seems to have the oval (dual?) flash, so if rumors hold up, it may be the real McCoy. Only 2 more months to wait....
6. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I think the iPhone 5 light will be a hit but I really dont think the iPhone 5s will do all that well. With that said I'll probably upgrade to one...lol
9. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Dave, I thought you had given up on these; please, say it (ain't) so Dave, not another year with a LiMiTed smartphone?? Oh the horror!!!
13. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Dude... I know... I'm a slave to the trade =P
Really... I actually really like what Apple has done with iOS7. Its refreshing...something I’ve been waiting for. For some reason Android still feels as though it is always in a beta version. Trust me.. I work in IT and I use both iOS and Android on a daily basis.
If only Apple upped their game and really blew our minds with a screen size large then 4"... They will not only keep loyal fans considering jumping ship but also steal a few customers form the competition.
21. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
+ 1 for you - I can respect that!!
30. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
No one called you, you troll; this conversation is between Dave and me. Dave knows about tech' and you, for as much as you wish otherwise, DON'T. You just know how to continue making fÜgly babies with fÜgly baby mamas'!!!
Speak when spoken to you 70% mass of water weight!!
31. darkkjedii (Posts: 19137; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
iOS 7 will be pretty good Dave, give the 5S a try. The screen just mite be larger too, judging from rumors.
34. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I agree DK... iOS7 brings something new to iOS users like us. I'm crossing my fingers hoping the rumers are true dude!
35. darkkjedii (Posts: 19137; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Even if the 4+ incher comes next year, the 5S will be quad core 2 gigs of ram 13 mp camera and that awesome iOS 7
7. maverick786us (Posts: 146; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
what about the screen size? Will it be 4.3 inch or again the same crappy dimensions?
10. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
4 inch, judging the fact Lite and 5S are similar in dimensions
11. maverick786us (Posts: 146; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
This will be the my last chance for apple. If I find them using same design as iPhone 5. I will never consider iPhone as my 2nd mobile device
15. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 578; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
The LED hole is still a single LED flash and I hate the blue colored logo on the gold iPhone find an alternative color like different yellow tone or a silver colored tone.
17. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
It funny how some people hate on one phone apple can put out in a year that keeps up with the best android phones but yet android releases 10 phones every 3 months that a lost cause in 4 months. We are one the sg4 and most people barely know the sg3.
18. darryl12132 (Posts: 22; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
I like the gold one but the blue on it throws me off
19. volcano (Posts: 313; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
they should call iphone iphone windowsphone, on software side they are copying windowsphone OS on hardware side they are copying nokia lumia style
20. 1113douglas (Posts: 193; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
All iphones suck. They lack everything all the best smartphones have. The real iphone 5 is not even worth $50 with a 2 year contract when comparing to what others have. I recommend the gs3 and if you want more the gs4.
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 19137; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Thank for the info. Look up the word "choice"...
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 19137; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That gold one looks stunning. Very beautiful device.
24. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Would look better if the logo and fonts weren't blue. And even better if the white portions were black, black and gold is an awesome combination.
26. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
You would like that heinous gold, want some chrome spinners on that device too?
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 19137; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Nope I sure don't, and don't associate "chrome spinners" with me because I'm black, that makes you look like a stupid a$$ racist. If you are and you make it so obvious every time you respond to me, please comment on someone else's posts. I'm not racist, nor do I play around like that.
28. moronman66 (Posts: 162; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
iPhone Lite is just an iPod Touch with a 3G (maybe 4G?) radio in it? Almost exactly.
32. GeekMovement (Posts: 2134; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Would look better if the logo on the gold device was silver, not teal.
38. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Apple iPhone designers, pls come back from your holidays, we need a new design.
39. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1964; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
why no pix of full front of the 5s..fake..
40. ShomanAdehツ (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
but where are these 5S pictures, all I see are the back side of two phones that are exactly the same but in different colors, and in inside of the back side but not the front view picture so this is one of those leaks ha?
I think the leaker himself was leaking some brain and loosing it fast.