Apple iPhone 5S front panel snapped next to the iPhone 5 one, sporting a new ribbon cable
Apple iPhone 5S front panel snapped next to the iPhone 5 one
10. McLTE (Posts: 714; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Oh yes.. by this article and picture I can see how the 5s will be clearly superior and totally worth an upgrade!
33. joe1blue (Posts: 128; Member since: 25 Jul 2013)
It's the "S" what are you talking about! Totally going to upgrade
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 12730; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Then why click the article, and post a comment?
16. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
same old size... pretty good looking...
18. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Get ready for Apple's first, trully big epic bomb of a launch!!!
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 12730; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sure is, I can't wait to get me and my mrs. one each.
7. androiphone20 (Posts: 1522; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
I love my iphone crafted just like my bmw with precision
8. androiphone20 (Posts: 1522; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
* and attention to detail, Ishould get the 5S
28. Taters (Posts: 3606; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Sorry. BMW's do not have scuffs and chips on the rims out of the factory like iphone's do. And they are definitely not made in China.
9. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
because of a cable? really? it was really necesary?
12. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 666; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Same size.. no change is design either..
13. Samsungadroidrules (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Jul 2013)
Lame. I'm expecting big from Apple with this iPhone 5S. I replace my iPhone 4s to Samsung GS4 because GS4 is just simply amazing Phone. And iPhone 5 was a big failure. Now if there will be major improvements in iPhone 5S, like major make over in Display. Camera, FEATURES and Performance LIKE IT SHOULD BE, Then I'll buy and put back my support to Apple. BUT if NOT, if the iPhone 5S will be like iPhone 5 in all aspects with just very minor changes then Bye Bye Apple. I'm sure billions of people has the same thought with mine.
14. Sauce (unregistered)
First world problems.
15. suneeboy (Posts: 172; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
I'll wait for the finished product and see everything that it offers. I like the iPhone 5 design. A bigger screen would definitely be welcomed but I don't think its a critical feature just yet. iOS is a strong enough platform to overcome a smaller screen size. I previously had an iPhone 4S, and I'm currently rocking a Nexus 4.
It's going to either be an iPhone 5S or a Galaxy S4 Play Edition come September.
26. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Siri: Sorry dude i feel miserable, everyone calls me bich...
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 12730; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That attempt to bash apple was miserable
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 12730; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hurry up fall 2013. I'm ready, she's ready, release em already big A.
25. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
ok lets play... spot the difference(s)...
32. yajia1 (Posts: 112; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
They should at least cut off some bezel. I can forgive the screen size but the front just has so much useless space. 4.3 inch screen would be awesome though. It's quite tiring sometimes to use my SGS4. To think I used to use Note 2. The SGS4 looks lovely with it's thin bezel.
34. Glim12808 (Posts: 393; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
So what happened to that rumor about 2 months ago that Apple halted production of the iPhone 5S in order to shift from 4" to 4.7"! Also, what happened to the rumors that the "cheap" iPhone 5C would cost around $350... so now it'll cost $490???