Apple iPhone 5S concept offers larger screen and smaller body
The concept, devised by Arthur Reis and put on video by Ran Avni, includes a 5MP 1080 x 1920 iSight camera. What's the big deal about that? Consider that it would be just the front-facing shooter. On back would be a 12.1MP iSight Pro camera with an f/1.8 aperture designed to take great pictures under low-light conditions.
Sound good? Get a gander of this Apple iPhone 5S concept by clicking on the video below.
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
1. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Idk why the need for thinner. The 5 is already thin enough how about worrying about putting a larger battery in rather than making it paper thin?
5. VZWuser76 (Posts: 1595; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
Dammit it's not thin enough until were talking on a credit card! ;-)
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 11995; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol good one. What are your thoughts on a phone that thin, but with the battery life of the droid razr max?
2. Airforce (Posts: 63; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
Well is a bold step if Apple could really increase the display to maybe 4.5" or 4.8"......nd if camera can actually be 12megapix,..then thats a better upgrade compared to previous iphon4s which was just an upgrade in software,nd little hardware changes
3. Airforce (Posts: 63; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
PLEASE iphonearena WE NEED THE THUMBS DOWN BUTTON....PLEEEEEAAAAASEEEEE
6. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Waay Too many SONY shills here...that won't happen
8. imkyle (Posts: 1009; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Thumbs down are for people who cannot accept criticism and are stubborn as hell.
10. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5876; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Maybe you could make them an offer they can't refuse? I am sure they have their price. It is just a matter of how many zeroes are after the 1 and what currency payment is to be made in.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 11995; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I hope they keep it away. It forces haters to expose themselves
7. VZWuser76 (Posts: 1595; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
I don't really get how this is news. This is no different than some guy doodling his ultimate sportscar. I've got plenty of stuff from back in high school, drawings of my dream car of the week (kept changing my mind). But will Motor Trend or Hot Rod publish them? NOOOOOOO!! Sorry but I just don't see how this is news.
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
LMAO yeah right they will never reach 5" nor 6" + size screen in their dreams
17. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2695; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Instead they would make any ipad micro of 5" or 6". :D
14. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Gotta say concept is really good but its icraplol
16. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I think IMO, nice design. But the problem would be the physical button. It should not be like that. Too close with the screen and i think its not possible. But over all,it would be nice if they make it at least proportional not longer. It looks weird.. hehe
18. x88yunkw (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
nice 1. i have never use apple product, if apple willing to increase their iphone size to min 4.5" , i will definitely to have a try.