Apple iPhone 5S casing in graphite and the Apple iPad mini 2 back shell appear on video
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2013, 05:05 posted on
After viewing the Apple iPhone 5S casing in gold on Thursday, we are happy to tell you that this morning we have a video showing off the graphite colored Apple iPhone 5S shell; that pretty much confirms the four color options that Apple will offer for the next iteration of the full-priced iPhone, called the Apple iPhone 5S. We will see the traditional black and white models along with the gold/champagne variant, and the graphite version...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
If not everyday, at least three times a week, there's a news regarding the back shell of the new iphone whether 5c or 5s. It's annoying because it tells all the same story. -_-
5. Topcat488 (Posts: 782; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Wow as an American... It was hard to watch the first 00:50 of this video!
I know it's designed in Cali USA, but it's still hard to watch that Made in China.
Make more iphone at home please Apple, if only for Obama. You know, your pal.
2. power_x (Posts: 99; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Same old news , I like the graphite color though
4. TechDork (Posts: 139; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I actually like the Graphite/Black color. Doesn't necessarily mean I'll switch my White i5 for it, but I do like it.
6. papss (Posts: 2172; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I really dislike iPhones and he onslaught of news but I like graphite and I think that's a great color for this phone.
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1511; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
iGraphite is cool.. only color.. :P
9. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Wiat the extra 6 months and get the iPhone 6. This isnt worth the extra money nor the 2yr contact if you already have an iPhone 4s/5.
10. tedkord (Posts: 3409; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The Graphite looks really good. The Gold makes me cringe.
11. Rafael97 (Posts: 16; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
I really like that graphite color, black always seemed way to dark for me