Apple iPhone 5S camera to arrive with F2.0 aperture, new home key design losing the square box
30. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1616; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Just Luke all useless waste of space haters like you gtfo!
32. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
calm down boy or you're gonna have a stroke
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5472; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
and made out of plastic and a very plasticky phone
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 8926; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You keep saying that, like its something secretive. Dude everyone knows its plastic, that's part if its lower cost. Are you like 12, or something?
19. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5155; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Now it is being officially acknowledged. There have been multiple leaks of the 5C retail packaging. 5S, while not acknowledged, continues the concept that started with the let-down that was the 4S.
8. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 536; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
How about "candy"
those previously leaked images looks alot like glossy,colorful candies... And a little cheap too
17. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Apple rule no. 1
They will never be cheap
27. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 729; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
In reality, they are overpriced. Just cheap to make.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1897; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice thing to hear that they are doing some changes atleast to the Home button. I think some of the iPhone designers are back from holidays. :)
7. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 536; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Good but 13mp should have been much better. But either way i am pretty sure it will sell like hot cakes.
and its good to see apple trying to improve their product considering improvements of iOS 7 over 6 (mutitasking)
bring something revolutionary to the table as once you known for and now your being laughed for... Shut haters mouth..
10. Arman (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
first of all I think 8 megapixel is enough for that sensor size.. 1/3 inch is really small . and 1.4 micro meter pixel is the limit with current CMOS technology.. Galaxy S4 produce a good looking image just because of its highly optimized algorithm with fake detail.. just look at connect.dpreview.com samples and you see that you cant read text on the studio shots.. because its a fake detail (noise reduction and then sharpening algorithm results in loss of detail and producing unrealistic sharp pixel patterns)
second of all , you really think 13 megapixel is really so much more? just add 500 pixel to the height and width and there you go.. you have a 13 megapixel image..
12. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 536; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I understand its better to have an awesome 8mp camera which takes superior picture than 13mp or 16,20,41mp
at least on smartphones
but some people like hear or have higher number. for them it does matters
eg:do we need 1080 screen on a 4'7 display?? No. most humans wont be able to identify the difference by their eyes. But they still choose 1080p over 720p. But the truth is its just a marketing techniques. And everyone knows how much apple's and Samsung's success has to do with marketing right??
if apple decides to go with a 13mp sensor and managed to achieve better results than others(competitors) i wont say no..!!!
14. Arman (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
you are right about a marketing aspect of that number.. seriously .. why would you put 41 megapixel on a huge sensor and make it less capable.. the answer is .. because only 1 percent of the market UNDERSTAND that 1020 has a huge sensor.. but all of those millions of casual customers understand what megapixel means..
its really sad ... because the people that care about image quality wont get what they want anytime soon..
for now . the only solution is Optical image stablization - new color filter pattern(like omnivison and aptina clear pixel) - better and faster lens with f/2.0 or even more - better algorithm like the one in GS4 ... etc
24. kassi (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 May 2013)
you have to add 773 pixels to hight and width
15. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1124; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Lumia 920/925/928 use Sony
8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture,
maybe Apple will use the same
33. rasinhussy (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 Dec 2008)
In the words of Phil Schiller, "Can't innovate anymore, my ass."
If this is all you'll have Apple, then no... no you can't.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 8926; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man hurry up 9-10-13. Hope this puppy releases by 9-20-13, one day before my big day. AT&T white 128 gig is all mine.
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 8926; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Did Tim Cook step on state, and announce this? No! Wait till he does, then your questions will be answered.
35. jamesedward318 (Posts: 93; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
I'm noticing a few of your other responses bro. Chill out a bit. What are you like a personal assistance to the PR dept at Apple?
34. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
primarily being an Android Fan i'm more interested in the cheaper iPhone 5C (being that i don't want to invest too much into Apple products) i'm really eyeing that green one because Granny Smith Apples are totally my favorite. ;)
i can understand why they did away with the black option for the 5S. chipping on the black model iPhone 5 made it look pretty bad...